Lebron Bronny Jr looks 6'5 now... its over

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Yea, bro gotta be 6'2. His brother already taller than him. Bronny is cut tho.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
The kid averaged maybe 5 points thru 4-5 game's at this bass pro tournament. Yet my homie still think's he's a top 50 player in his class.

Not true

He's 6'2 max, decent passer, and got bounce. But outside of him being Lebron James son any kid in this country can do that. He still has time and regardless of the outcome he's going in the 1st round.

I love watching Lebron play, he's mastered the art.,but his kid is average at beat

No hate...

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The kid averaged maybe 5 points thru 4-5 game's at this bass pro tournament. Yet my homie still think's he's a top 50 player in his class.

Not true

He's 6'2 max, decent passer, and got bounce. But outside of him being Lebron James son any kid in this country can do that. He still has time and regardless of the outcome he's going in the 1st round.

I love watching Lebron play, he's mastered the art.,but his kid is average at beat

No hate...

He's a 4 year Dookie at best

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
A

Not true

No hate...
i remember this site hating on me for seeing Barry Sanders Jr as average

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Not true

No hate...

I've always thought that he has a natural lack of aggression and urgency when you see him play full games, did you feel that way? Or do you feel like he's trying to put his stamp on the game and just isn't good enough to do that?