Lebron Bronny Jr looks 6'5 now... its over

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
height dont mean shyt if he ball out and got bounce we all saw the video of him looking into the rim.

donovan mitchell only 6’1. ja morant 6’2 or 6’3. lillard 6’2. those are star players and there are bum players with those same heights getting nba checks. he’s def making it. will he be a nba star? idk
Man he not on them guys level!!!! Wtf are you talking about,Bronny is athletic with decent game if he wasn’t Lebrons son he wouldn’t even be talked about as much he’s a 3 star player at best right now,he ain’t no big time super talented recruit knock it off

He ain’t going to the league unless he 6’7

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Man he not on them guys level!!!! Wtf are you talking about,Bronny is athletic with decent game if he wasn’t Lebrons son he wouldn’t even be talked about as much he’s a 3 star player at best right now,he ain’t no big time super talented recruit knock it off

He ain’t going to the league unless he 6’7
the nikkas i mentioned werent highly ranked prospects except don. you dont know wtf you talking about bruh. height has nothing to do with it. if he balls out this season and next season his height isnt going to mean shyt. he already has an offer from kentucky and if he goes there he’s a guaranteed first round pick.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the nikkas i mentioned werent highly ranked prospects except don. you dont know wtf you talking about bruh. height has nothing to do with it. if he balls out this season and next season his height isnt going to mean shyt. he already has an offer from kentucky and if he goes there he’s a guaranteed first round pick.
Not really. Brandon Boston JR was 100x the player Bronny is at the same age and he barely got drafted. He was a top 10 recruit too. He’s right, Bronny not really like that. Even those guys like Ja, Don, etc weren’t high recruits but they were still dominating at their stage, they just got overlooked. Bronny is not getting overlooked and he’s not dominating either. If he wasn’t Bron’s son, no one would talk about it. Most people don’t know who Jared McCain is and he’s 50x the player Bronny is.

he has a chance to be in the league. But it’s a long shot to be honest. Credit to him cause last year I felt like he had 0 chance but he’s improved.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Not really. Brandon Boston JR was 100x the player Bronny is at the same age and he barely got drafted. He was a top 10 recruit too. He’s right, Bronny not really like that. Even those guys like Ja, Don, etc weren’t high recruits but they were still dominating at their stage, they just got overlooked. Bronny is not getting overlooked and he’s not dominating either. If he wasn’t Bron’s son, no one would talk about it. Most people don’t know who Jared McCain is and he’s 50x the player Bronny is.

he has a chance to be in the league. But it’s a long shot to be honest. Credit to him cause last year I felt like he had 0 chance but he’s improved.
fam this shyt is about hype. in hs i was in the same crowd as a 5star recruit that went to kentucky and was drafted by the suns. literally sat by the nikka everyday at lunch. saw that same man get eaten alive in the state championship junior year by a nikka who was really a football player playing bball who has never been heard from since. that football player was the best player on the court. i know bronny not that skilled and im telling yall that shyt wont matter cus its about hype. if he shows flashes of potential here and there he’ll get there. he has access to a top 3 nba player ever those other nikkas you named dont.

he goes to kentucky and averages double digits he’s going atleast late first round off potential and being lebron’s son.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Cassius Stanley was scoring almost 20 a game as a JR at SC. Barely drafted and now in the G league.

Kenyon Martin JR is a decent rotation player for a bad team in Houston.
Pippen's son is really good in college but not a pro prospect yet. He was probably a lil better than Bronny when he was a junior as well.

Bronny's gotta start putting together more 19 point+ games consistently to say he's a lock.