Leave @Phoenix Knightly's messages on "Read" brehs

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
29570.jpg

bc5d6b30-0adc-0133-503f-0ec273752cbd.png

Damn, big ass pic scared me. Spoiler that shyt.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

Wow you Coli nikkaz is soft. Back on SOHH this would be 100 'OP GOT EXPOSED!!!'.

Dude actually WROTE TEXT AS IF IT WAS HERS on The Coli (so the font would look right, photoshopped this convo AND posted it.

This sum bytch azz high school girl shyt.

Fukk is wrong with y'all nikkaz being more into gossiping and fantasizing that calling sucka shyt out?

No clue if you are who you say you are @Phoenix_Knightly23 (sorry, it's the internet) but OP act like a bish, anything for attention.

:pacspit:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
And for the nikka who's so concerned about me not being real :mjlol: like Ashley said it's makeup angles and hair. Here I am still with the hair :sas1: but eyeliner and mascara on

Just admit that I'm kinda cute n quit with the pkhunt

Natural sunlight too bish

Yo. I don't give a fukk who you are.
You could be Beyonce.

Use the word bish when addressing me again.. it'll be a problem.

Let's agree to disagree, but don't get too free and disrespectful... I know these Coli loners gas you up, but I'm not 1 of them.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
lol she probably doesn't even remember it but this is the highlight of his year.

This...

smh...

:mjcry:

probably one of the most etherous comments on this site. So potent and full of ether its almost hard to laugh at.

Here we have this nikka with the handle @Big Daddy so we have to assume hes alpha male or at least perceives himself to be. To remember and hold on to a random conversation like this for so long when the chick gets with another dude in your own "community" you get....."irked"....not saying mad, just irked..to go make this thread lmao

Oh dear lord the little dikked-ness that reeked all over the op...smh almost feel bad for dude.

the fact this woman probably is happy right now and remembers not one iota of this while this dude felt some type of way to make this thread....smh.

I dont think Ive ever seen anything more pathetic on The Coli...kinda impressed actually :ehh: