Leave @Phoenix Knightly's messages on "Read" brehs

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i slid in her inbox it was harmless at first, needed help with a pc...then i did some light simpin but after that i ain't been in there so yea :lupe:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
nikka gave up the address and everything.

I personally wouldn't fight @Big Daddy

nikka got the raptor toenails. Fingers look like they were made for fighting nikkas on Fist of the North Star.

Probably would have to get wild vaccinations and inoculations before scraping with that sloth with alopecia ass nikka.

Give me a pair of denim coveralls and 1 of those poles with a rope on the end that a dog catcher uses and I'll fight him.

Nikka really trying to fight @Big Daddy ? Bruh you bout to get clawed to death by wolverine @illadope

:mjlol: At this thread

Breh should've just let the shyt play out from the sidelines once he seen it was bs, that nikka @Big Daddy about to perform a legit animality off mortal kombat on fam when he go to NC :russ:

Unless you talkin to a local chick tha post here, all you nikkas lame as fukk capin and simpin over broads across the damn country. Let breh provide this good Tuesday fukkkery without all that bytch ass extra shyt :what:

:JadaWHY:... :mjlol:
he keeps givin out his location waitin to shred one of y'all nikkaz :deadmanny:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
nikka gave up the address and everything.

I personally wouldn't fight @Big Daddy

nikka got the raptor toenails. Fingers look like they were made for fighting nikkas on Fist of the North Dtar.

Probably would have to get wild vaccinations and inoculations before scraping with that sloth with alopecia ass nikka.

Give me a pair of denim coveralls and 1 of those poles with a rope on the end that a dog catcher uses and I'll fight him.
:laff:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
wait @Big Daddy
is supposed to throw them thangs?
he aint gonna show
:russ:
He's gonna wait in the grass to pounce

tumblr_luo3bmTNPJ1r3iceno1_400.gif