Leave @Phoenix Knightly's messages on "Read" brehs

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll nikkas some lames....what does this really show. :manny:

Brag on the internet about NOT smashing a chick, brehs...

Ya'll got the game fukked up :laff:
Bruh I don't approve of him doing it but its bout time people start putting people on blast because most people on this board (also in Life) front to much. So its time for truth to come out.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So what is the official rule? Is okay to fake PMs or nah? Also the OP does have her picture. So could she report it for misuse of her picture?

It's a case by case basis with the PMs. It'd really be up to PK if she had an issue with it. This isn't like sexual harassment where punishment can be doled out because someone else got offended.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@mobbinfms sighting in TLR?
sean-payton-binoculars-fail-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

giphy.gif
I don't know what's going on in this thread. :mjgrin:
But @Big Daddy is one of the best posters on here :wow:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
:pdahellclean:
Were you around when he made that exposal thread on #tcc :scust:
Bodied a whole group :mjgrin:

The Coli's very own Ice Cube
full

nope ain't seen it but I tend to stay away from gang wars anyway despite my affiliation to tpc....hashtags don't work anyway so it's all obsolete now
:hubie:

if you got a link for the expose, lemme have it

and on that note the hashtag malfunction has caused my coliclassic stock to plummet whilst bracoli stayed steady and found new ways to remain innovative

at least I retained that tag wall so I can use it for when I resume the series soon
:obama:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Bruh I don't approve of him doing it but its bout time people start putting people on blast because most people on this board (also in Life) front to much. So its time for truth to come out.

why in the fukk do you care what people you will never meet are doing on the internet...in DMs no less? :what:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Same ones screaming don't kiss and tell also complain about women not being loyal and not shyt. :manny: She should have left it at "I'm with someone now", although I think...hope she was joking about being curious.
Man this is the truth.com bruh you can't have it both ways. That's like when a dude calls a girl a hoe but he was just trying to smash two weeks ago.