Learn Python in 100 days thread

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
How did this go btw ?

Zero interest in building apps but I need to get better at scraping and using the data analytics potion of this.
I got burnt out a lot but I’m on day 71. 10 days away from just doing the no help portfolio projects. I was also preoccupied with other things in life. It isn’t a hard course.

Some stuff is out dated and the quality suffers when she has stop using videos because there’s a limit. It is a decent course for beginners, just look at the questions other people post in the videos when things get outdated.

After I get to the portfolio projects I need to decide if I want to just hit Odin project or do that IBM course era course or do cybersecurity… whilst doing those Data structures and algo interview/leet code challenges and sending projects to GitHub

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got burnt out a lot but I’m on day 71. 10 days away from just doing the no help portfolio projects. I was also preoccupied with other things in life. It isn’t a hard course.

Some stuff is out dated and the quality suffers when she has stop using videos because there’s a limit. It is a decent course for beginners, just look at the questions other people post in the videos when things get outdated.

After I get to the portfolio projects I need to decide if I want to just hit Odin project or do that IBM course era course or do cybersecurity… whilst doing those Data structures and algo interview/leet code challenges and sending projects to GitHub

@Serious get in here breh, what do you recommend ?