Leaked White Supremacist Chat Logs Show They Were Talking About The Coli

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Discord Leaks

Search around that database of leaked discord chat logs from white supremacist and white nationalist organizations. And then consider some of the things you see people here saying. Some of the trends that appear, as if there were a directive to promote certain ideas here.

Outside a reaction GIF I didn't see anything about the coli:yeshrug:

Daps
Whites keeping an eye on their perceived enemy as theyre supposed to:ehh:. But let a nikka keep an eye on SF or another white site to monitor their movements and the small minded ass nikkas on here start calling you a c00n:snoop:.

I remember when nikkas called me a c00n for being upset that cacfront got shut down.

That shyt is a treasure trove of information if you know how to navigate it.

It’s a first hand account of how those beasts think. I’m still surprised that’s a public site.
and, what are you doing with this "treasure trove of information"..

coming back to thecoli.com, and sharing it with all the White folks here.. :mjlol:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when nikkas called me a c00n for being upset that cacfront got shut down.

That shyt is a treasure trove of information if you know how to navigate it.

It’s a first hand account of how those beasts think. I’m still surprised that’s a public site.

This! This! This! Years ago I was a regular lurker and realised certain things:
-many posters are deeply dissatisfied and angry with life
-a number are genuinely stuck on stupid with childlike posts and clear cognitive issues when posting
-there are some serious psychos there who wish us true harm
-there's the impression many SFers inhabit a parallel universe pathologically insisting their interpretation of everything is the only way

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Every time you say the nword with the ER cancer cells grow in your body.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope we do the same once we rule again.

I just found out u are 22 years old. I now understand why u are so naive. You'll grow out of it tho. :ehh:

Bobby Hemmit spoke about how our rule has passed and we are only in the cycle of white rule now cuz its a sign of the end. You better focus on "you" and your circle. The 85% cant be saved.