Reppin
St louis
#sickofwhitepeople
wat6rr.jpg

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Whites keeping an eye on their perceived enemy as theyre supposed to:ehh:. But let a nikka keep an eye on SF or another white site to monitor their movements and the small minded ass nikkas on here start calling you a c00n:snoop:.

I remember when nikkas called me a c00n for being upset that cacfront got shut down.

That shyt is a treasure trove of information if you know how to navigate it.

It’s a first hand account of how those beasts think. I’m still surprised that’s a public site.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
do ya'll not understand how to post some mufukking content from a link? 'search around that database...' no mufukka, you made the thread, you post some shyt from there so i don't have to search. goddamn at you mouth-breathing inbred fakkits.
It appears that the entire thing is full of those messages. I looked up some usual racist terms, and came up with nothing but filth.
Unicorn Riot obtained hundreds of thousands of messages from white supremacist and neo-nazi Discord chat servers after Charlottesville. Unicorn Riot Discord Leaks opens far-right activity centers to public scrutiny through data journalism.

Judgement!

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South Sacramento
I remember when nikkas called me a c00n for being upset that cacfront got shut down.

That shyt is a treasure trove of information if you know how to navigate it.

It’s a first hand account of how those beasts think. I’m still surprised that’s a public site.
godlikeproductions is s good one too.

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
Not surprising. White people, white bigots in particular, can't resist invading black spaces. Some of them have an agenda to troll/spin the narrative, while much of them enjoy the content posted but have a hard time keeping the "mask" on, so to speak.