Leaked Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 1 Trailer

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I just seen the official trailer and i dont understand nothing about the story...:pachaha: like who they fighting this time? why is ethan being hunted what's at stake??? why he doing all these stunts again?
It seems like they’re fighting some organization that thinks they can predict people’s actions and what they’ll end up doing in life so they’re going to preemptively kill people/ take down countries and start wars as a result

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It seems like they’re fighting some organization that thinks they can predict people’s actions and what they’ll end up doing in life so they’re going to preemptively kill people/ take down countries and start wars as a result

:pachaha: yeah but I figure its connected to that anti IMF too...

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I just seen the official trailer and i dont understand nothing about the story...:pachaha: like who they fighting this time? why is ethan being hunted what's at stake??? why he doing all these stunts again?

Yeah I was thinking about that, Mission Impossible has reached Bond status at this point. The plot doesn't revolve around anything serious. Just them being part of a generic shady organization fighting other generic shady organizations that don't mean anything in the real world.

So these films, like the Bond ones, exist to keep Cruise's career going and they let him do crazy stunts.

The Bourne franchise by contrast was at least somewhat grounded in the real world.