Leading U.S. Muslim Clerics Endorse Kamala Harris

Daps

A group of imams endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris in an open letter shared first with NBC News on Sunday, a critical boost as she steps up her efforts to win back disaffected Muslim voters amid the Israel-Hamas war.

The 25 Islamic religious leaders who signed the letter, which comes a year after the Oct. 7 terrorist attack that sparked the war, argue that Muslim voters have a duty to think logically about their voting decisions and that backing Harris “far outweighs the harms of the other options."

“She is a committed ceasefire candidate too and is the best option for ending the bloodshed in Gaza and now Lebanon,” they wrote.

The imams argued that former President Donald Trump is a threat to their community.

Knowingly enabling someone like Donald Trump to return to office, whether by voting directly for him or for a third-party candidate, is both a moral and a strategic failure. Particularly in swing states, a vote for a third party could enable Trump to win that state and therefore the elections,” they wrote.

Given [Trump’s] well-documented history of harming our communities and country, as well as what he has promised he will do to Muslims and Palestinians should he return, it is incumbent upon us not to allow our high emotions to dictate our actions to our detriment,” the letter reads.

at least they have leaders who get it.

our “leaders,” frauds like tariq, think a trump presidency will bode well for black people.

:francis:

Daps
t
There's no way you actually think anyone in the real world cares about Tariq Nasheed :dwillhuh:
there is a frighteningly high number of black people in america who are uneducated and lacking in critical thinking skills, making them susceptible to the rhetorical machinations of tariq and other personalities of his devious mold.

to act as if tariq doesn’t command some measure of influence on the zeitgeist of modern black american society is a result of your naivete or dishonesty.

:unimpressed:

Daps
nikka you're talking about YOURSELF (do I need to post receipts?) because you have Coli brain and need to log off and touch grass :gucci:
constantly dredging up past posts, when i clearly posses a capacity to pivot from an impractical and self-destructive frame of mind, doesn’t help your argument.

just admit you want trump to win. it’s ok. you still won’t get your unicorn of tangibles.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
nikka you're talking about YOURSELF (do I need to post receipts?) because you have Coli brain and need to log off and touch grass :gucci:
That poster has to be trolling as I refuse to believe he isn't self-aware in how a lot of the shyt he says now applied to himself previously.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
constantly dredging up past posts, when i clearly posses a capacity to pivot from an impractical and self-destructive frame of mind, doesn’t help your argument.

just admit you want trump to win. it’s ok. you still won’t get your unicorn of tangibles.

A lot of peoples past are constantly used against them and you aren't the exception to that especially when you have some posters on here still skeptical of your pivot.

You have no one to blame, but yourself really instead of the people you're constantly chastising for still bringing it up.

Daps
That poster has to be trolling as I refuse to believe he isn't self-aware in how a lot of the shyt he says now applied to himself previously.
as i have recently stated, i don’t disavow much of the criticisms i have leveled towards the democratic party, still holding those views as i implore black voters to do the right thing in november.

i made a tactical pivot for the sake of self-preservation. supporting kamala is a moral necessity and matter of life and death for black america. it’s really that simple.

it’s not even complicated.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
as i have recently stated, i don’t disavow much of the criticisms i have leveled towards the democratic party, still holding those views as i implore black voters to do the right thing in november.

i made a tactical pivot for the sake of self-preservation. supporting kamala is a moral necessity and matter of life and death for black america. it’s really that simple.

it’s not even complicated.

That may be the case, but at the end of the day, there are posters that still don’t trust you and they aren’t wrong for doing so.

Thats’s all on you and the name calling isn’t doing you any favors either.

Actions have consequences and once you go MAGA and Neo-Nazi, you’re going to have a tough time walking it back. :yeshrug:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

our “leaders,” frauds like tariq, think a trump presidency will bode well for black people.

Tariq is actually not intelligent. He was heard saying that about himself. Mumbling gibberish. So taking him seriously is at your peril.

that guy

Superstar
Daps

How is it possible to be this morally corrupt?

Saying 25 random US Citizens (some of whom are even military veterans) who converted to Islam represents Muslims, is like rolling out 25 black entertainers and saying they represent black Americans. Or randomly picking 25 black people that support trump and saying “black Americans support trump.” It’s ridiculous just on the face of it and when republicans do it, y’all call them out on it, but when democrats do the exact same thing it’s different?

Whether you are a democrat or republican, being Muslim and endorsing an administration that is ethnically cleansing a majority Muslim (and 50% children) population in order to create a racist white Jewish ethnostate in its place, is insanely demonic.

Netanyahu is to Muslims what hitler was to white Jews. Zionism is to muslims what nazism is to white Jews. Biden is a proud and self-proclaimed Zionist and Harris already committed to continuing his policy of unconditional sale of weapons to israel.

horizon

Veteran
Daps

You see, fukk nikka, unlike you I've remained consistent in hating that orange fakkit and I never needed daddy Tariq to tell me what to think. You were the child left behind and in desperate need of political education. I can't wait to see what your next gimmick is.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I’m sure this switch up has something to do with crypto or one of them get rich schemes on the stock market

Like if anybody was to really do the research they will find the Biden administration more favorable to crypto somehow, or at least where dude thinks he can benefit from it

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP is the same guy that said she didn't need the Muslim leaders and she'd win without Muslim votes

OP is the same guy who said Biden is the only one who could beat Trump and him dropping out would be a mistake

OP is the same guy who said fukk Kamala and was a Trump supporter

OP is consistently on the wrong side of every issue, without fail :skip:

I’m sure this switch up has something to do with crypto or one of them get rich schemes on the stock market

Like if anybody was to really do the research they will find the Biden administration more favorable to crypto somehow, or at least where dude thinks he can benefit from it
The opposite. Trump deregulations would wildly benefit crypto bros. His VP has donors from that world