Layoffs @ Sonys Dreams/LBP developer

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Yea it's gonna be a sad time for tech in general. Corporate greed from every company. This wasn't an anti playstation thread anyway, got dudes like @Chip Breherty dikk eating over me posting news

Funny I spent half of my entire years trying to beg, plead, fight, and claw to get a whiff of the tech industry. It was like if God was like :francis:"Bruv if you only knew what I know..."

Fast forward to 2023 and this is the WOAT time to even considering a job with a computer :mjcry:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
You're the fakkit who named himself after his own a$$hole :mjlol::scust:
:mjlol: no wonder u so mad look at your avi, flabby ass nikka with a fukked up hair line. Can't trust no black man holding onto a line like that :scust:. Hairline fighting demons :laff:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I’m surprised them dudes ain’t shut town tbh. I don’t think they games be hitting like that

They must support other studios and shyt.

Yeah after the LBP3 flop, Tearaway, and friggin Dreams flopping. Sony looking like saints compared to the shyt EA would had done to them :picard:. Such a shame because I used to loved their games. I remember spending 100 dollars for LBP because they had to take the OG copies off of shelves because of the "islamic chants" on the soundtrack. Only to be told by Gamestop that my preorder was ready :why:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Did i make those threads? I reported on media molecule cause I like them. I dont console war layoffs lil man

All the xbox stans are singing in the rain at the thought of sony doing layoffs for revenge for the thread about Microsoft laying off over 10k people earlier this year.

Again, no one here is dumb. Yall are giddy for layoff revenge :coffee:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
All the xbox stans are singing in the rain at the thought of sony doing layoffs for revenge for the thread about Microsoft laying off over 10k people earlier this year.

Again, no one here is dumb. Yall are giddy for layoff revenge :coffee:
:dahell: what Microsoft corporation doing layoffs have to do with xbox or sony have to do with playstation. You nikkas mentally ill lol.