Lawyer goes over Project 2025

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
You're either purposely lying or you're stupid

Probably a 60/40 split

Imagine "black" posters trying to call out "fear mongering" when people are pointing out documented white supremacist plans...

nikkas would say that Malcolm, Martin and the Black Panthers were fear mongers too

Nothing but CACs, c00ns, and agents

Daps
Meh...:ld:federal govt uses white think tanks all through the years where you think that Black Identity Extremist report came from and jeff sessions wouldnt snitch on them... The govt doesnt seem to care about these folks. y'all need to ask yourselves if they such a threat why they not being dealt with... It must me the govt is in bed with them and agree on these projects...

One dude told me it would be illegal to go after them...:mjlol: jesus christ no accountability none...
strongly considering putting you in my ignore list.

i’ve only ignored two people on this site, the fakkit who constantly posts gossip, and the other fakkit who constantly posts :dame: threads.

but, for you, i may make an exception. i’m tired of the hit to my intelligence your drivel now inflicts.

:jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The government recognizes the danger of white supremacists to democracy… and they know their ranks are filled with them. White supremacy isn’t even good for white people… it’s just a tool by those in power to exert influence over those in lower standing.

SO LIKE I LITERALLY JUST fukkING SAID....:beli:
The american govt is in bed with these think tanks and nothing is gonna happen to. Them :snooze:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Imagine "black" posters trying to call out "fear mongering" when people are pointing out documented white supremacist plans...

nikkas would say that Malcolm, Martin and the Black Panthers were fear mongers too
Willful ignorance at it’s finest… :beli:

Mf’s telling us they plan to dismantle the country and the same goofy ass níggas running interference.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
strongly considering putting you in my ignore list.

i’ve only ignored two people in this site, the fakkit who constantly plays gossip, and the other fakkit who constantly posts :dame: threads.

but, for you, i may make an exception. i’m tired of the hit to my intelligence your drivel now inflicts.

:jbhmm:

You say that but you know it's the truth that I speak... :mjlol: how you wanna be mad at me for saying what tons of black folks have said about our government:dead:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Keep going

Did you actually even watch the video you posted? Not a single person that I named was "fired" in that video. Furthermore of the people in the video you posted 22 of them resigned while 10 were fired.

And before you go saying about the source of media where the information came from it's the New York Post who is very conservative so they aren't saying they resigned to make Trump look bad.

Some of you are just slow.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Did you actually even watch the video you posted? Not a single person that I named was "fired" in that video. Furthermore of the people in the video you posted 22 of them resigned while 10 were fired.

And before you go saying about the source of media where the information came from it's the New York Post who is very conservative so they aren't saying they resigned to make Trump look bad.

Some of you are just slow.
So you can't name more is what you're saying?

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
So you can't name more is what you're saying?

Mora Namdar Assistant Secretary of the State
Peter Navaro Director of the Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy
Dustin J. Carmack Chief of Staff to the Director of National Intelligence
Jonathan Berry Assistant Secretary for Policy at the Department of Labor
Mandy Gunasekara Chief of Staff at the Environmental Protection Agency
Jennifer Hazelton Hazelton served as public affairs official at the Agency for International Development
William Perry Pendley Director of the Bureau of Land Management

I can keep going as there are more with ties to Trump but somehow I just assume you are MAGA and love all things Trump so anything we are saying in here doesn't matter to you.

If you can look at this image and think this guy cares about anyone that isn't Christian and white you are truly a lost soul.
ui21cughkjsrellf2suufv5kr9._SY600_.jpg

Taco

All Star
Daps
Presidents don’t even pass a quarter of their campaign promises 😂 yet somehow people are supposed to be scared based on some extreme right wing think thank wish list that’s not even affiliated with Trump?

Remember build the wall it never happened.

Every 4 years low IQ people stay getting manipulated.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Cause their Lord and Master told them to :sas2:

This is fascism, and people downplay this. Once the 1st and 13th amendment is overturned, whats gonna happen? :mjpls:
We'll finally get tangibles :blessed:

All those years of not voting will have been worth it, just like Tariq told us family :krs:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Mora Namdar Assistant Secretary of the State
Peter Navaro Director of the Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy
Dustin J. Carmack Chief of Staff to the Director of National Intelligence
Jonathan Berry Assistant Secretary for Policy at the Department of Labor
Mandy Gunasekara Chief of Staff at the Environmental Protection Agency
Jennifer Hazelton Hazelton served as public affairs official at the Agency for International Development
William Perry Pendley Director of the Bureau of Land Management

I can keep going as there are more with ties to Trump but somehow I just assume you are MAGA and love all things Trump so anything we are saying in here doesn't matter to you.

If you can look at this image and think this guy cares about anyone that isn't Christian and white you are truly a lost soul.
ui21cughkjsrellf2suufv5kr9._SY600_.jpg
And what are their contributions?

That guy looks like my neighbor.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans: When we get in power we’re going to do a bunch of fukked up stuff.

Concerned people: We can’t let Republicans get in power because they’ll do fukked up stuff.

Bothsiders: Stop fear mongering.

*Republicans get in power and do fukked up stuff*

Concerned people: We said this would happen.

Bothsiders: Why didn’t Dems stop it?

Concerned people: They’re not in power.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
And what are their contributions?

That guy looks like my neighbor.
really....

:mjpls:

Republicans: When we get in power we’re going to do a bunch of fukked up stuff.

Concerned people: We can’t let Republicans get in power because they’ll do fukked up stuff.

Bothsiders: Stop fear mongering.

*Republicans get in power and do fukked up stuff*

Concerned people: We said this would happen.

Bothsiders: Why didn’t Dems stop it?

Concerned people: They’re not in power.
:wow: