Lawtuber/Grifter NIck Rekieta steals fellow YouTubers wife, sluts her out on his channel & now arrested for possession of coke with her and his wife.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I realized alot of people still have not grown up from their days in High school. 45 years old with the mentality of a 17 year old lol

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Smh...upper class white people can do Cocaine all willynilly but Black folks get a bad rap for drugs.

And WTF is up with all this cuckin in the white community...I'm a freaky ass Nygga and even I know nothing good can possibly come from wife swapping

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Redditors going in on him:

"During the last two years he fell into a massive hedonistic decline fueled by alcohol, sleep medication and drugs which escalated into more and more unhinged streams. Lowlights include mocking and humiliating a suicidal fan who reached out to him, making jokes about his children being m*lested, comparing Michelle Obama to an Orang Utan, calling a black entrepreneur the N-word, justifying people who implied to mock his grandfathers grave and harassed his business and also humiliating himself by attempting to be a stand up comedian during his streams. He tried to reenter as a lawyer by representing a friend of his at a traffic court for speeding, but overslept the court date which resulted in a much worse default judgment. He allegedly cheats on his wife with his ex-friends wife and his underage children walk in on his drug/alcohol binges. He also insulted his fellow church goers on stream and shamed their way of worship (singing), while fully admitting going to church so hammered, he had to walk out during Easter service. Note that he is a trust fund child only attending his congregation so his religious parents continue to subsidize his lifestyle. All this is just scratching the surface, it becomes really crazy once you consider he was putting on a conservative, family-centered, religious lawyer-man persona beforehand."

"You forgot about him being sued for defamation because he called another youtuber a pedophile."

"This is the least of his offenses, tbh. He first came to my attention when he decided to stop practicing law and become a YouTuber whose first major series of videos centered on Vic Mignona, a voice actor who was accused of being a serial sexual harasser. He came up with a plan whereby Vic would sue not only the victims of his harassment, but also the company that he worked for. This led to a hideously embarrassing lawsuit in which Vic was publicly adjudicated to be a sex pest and the company that gave him all his work cut ties with him both because of his sex pestery and because he sued the only company that had an interest in hiring him to do his extremely niche genre of vocal work.

Meanwhile, Rekieta was fundraising and leading a further harassment campaign of unwashed neckbeards against the victims both online and in real life. He tried to slut shame them, blamed them for their own harassment, and called them every name under the sun. He ended up raising over a million dollars doing this, some of which went to the actual legal case and some of which disappeared.

That's just one of his many, many awful campaigns. Lately, though, he's been spiraling more and more, being dangerously drunk and high on stream, posting naked pictures of himself, and aging like a man running out of horcruxes. This culminated in his recent arrest for multiple felonies on both drugs and weapons charges. He has never really been a lawyer, but he may well lose his law license over this and he may also end up serving jail time. That's to say nothing of the rumors that he was romantically involved with one of the women he was arrested with, specifically the one who is not his wife.

It's going to be a rough road ahead for Nick, and I have to say, it couldn't have happened to a better person."

These Cacs love throwing around racist jokes and calling it "based"

I think the 2nd part is referring to Eric July. That fool actually gives them the N word pass :hhh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Smh...upper class white people can do Cocaine all willynilly but Black folks get a bad rap for drugs.

And WTF is up with all this cuckin in the white community...I'm a freaky ass Nygga and even I know nothing good can possibly come from wife swapping

Getting destroyed :picard:

"You let him stick his dikk in your wife for clout"

These cacs are ruthless

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Follow narcissists, brehs. :snoop: i dont envy these people one bit.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
his 9 year old child tested positive for coke

these ultra conservative religious cacs always are the worst human beings :picard:

10x the threshold for coke. :francis:

lq1uvugnaj7d1.jpeg

Last edited: