Lawbreakers quick review

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Cliffhanger B should of gave this game a full demo tryout, it's like unreal tournament, more so style of play, if your into call of duty style shooting then u won't like it, but if u like Quake or unreal tournament then this game is the Mecca code for you, I will rate it a 9 out of 10 for a arcade style shooter that themes off fun more then realism

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Cliffhanger B should of gave this game a full demo tryout, it's like unreal tournament, more so style of play, if your into call of duty style shooting then u won't like it, but if u like Quake or unreal tournament then this game is the Mecca code for you, I will rate it a 9 out of 10 for a arcade style shooter that themes off fun more then realism
How much cliffy paying you?

He ain't been shyt since he got fired from team Xbox

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
How much cliffy paying you?

He ain't been shyt since he got fired from team Xbox
Xbox team? Did he give Xbox the only good game the shytty company had since the past 10 years? Gears or war or something and now let me guess your upset because Xbox can't keep they whores selling they body? Xbox must suck at pimpin

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Xbox team? Did he give Xbox the only good game the shytty company had since the past 10 years? Gears or war or something and now let me guess your upset because Xbox can't keep they whores selling they body? Xbox must suck at pimpin
I don't know what you tried to say, don't know why your filters approved of such a feminine display of rewriting history. Gears is better than ever, while his post team Xbox games been team Scooby's doo doo snacks :francis:

Have fun playing lawbreakers, I hear they have a really close nit community...

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
I don't know what you tried to say, don't know why your filters approved of such a feminine display of rewriting history. Gears is better than ever, while his post team Xbox games been team Scooby's doo doo snacks :francis:

Have fun playing lawbreakers, I hear they have a really close nit community...
Dulussional mattress talk
If it's not tryna steal free games or buy a used bed deals ..I don't get u :russ:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
he worked for Epic, and he quit, but whatever...
He got FIRED from TEAM XBOX :ufdup:
After getting dishonored like that Epic had no choice but to let him go. He was a good employee, would show up to work early, would make food runs, restock the paperclip drawer. He'd even shine shoes (he was the best) and because of that Epic allowed him to say he quit so he could remain relevant long enough to make at least 2 shytty games :francis:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
They just had two betas before launch :what:

And yes, LawBreakers is fire, especially for PC

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
He got FIRED from TEAM XBOX :ufdup:
After getting dishonored like that Epic had no choice but to let him go. He was a good employee, would show up to work early, would make food runs, restock the paperclip drawer. He'd even shine shoes (he was the best) and because of that Epic allowed him to say he quit so he could remain relevant long enough to make at least 2 shytty games :francis:
Xbox on that Game diet huh? :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Actually not. Ps now let's u stream the game instantly no downloading is needed only cache n streaming
How is that better when the games offered are trash and extremely overpriced :wtf:
As for no downloading, current gen games which are 40+gb on average are ready to play within minutes.
A last gen game would be ready to play even faster and fully downloaded in a few minutes

So your answer is the type of answer people come up with when they just have an agenda. You exposed yourself for being a hating ass mo'ron hubbard :ufdup: