Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I hope she goes to Hell.
full

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
:sadcam: doesnt even have 100 views... Howd u find that video?

Holy shyt her YouTube channel is full of vids clearly from someone slowly descending into madness....subscribed :lolbron:

Yo, clearly she’s between weaves but what is up with her hopping on YouTube looking like that, clearly unkempt and disheveled? I wish her the best but she’s unfortunate looking as hell to be a stripper.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Yo, clearly she’s between weaves but what is up with her hopping on YouTube looking like that, clearly unkempt and disheveled? I wish her the best but she’s unfortunate looking as hell to be a stripper.
Shes homeless living in a car is what she said

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Not watching this, clearly she’s spiraling off some type of psychotic break. The law school she attended was a for profit non-accredited school that recently shut down. She can’t get an attorney job with that degree bc it’s essentially worthless due to the schools reputation and no license to practice . She probably can’t sit for the bar or if she does, that school was a scam- a series of really bad educational choices. Sad part is that She could have went to an hbcu law school around the way like North Carolina Central instead of that fake “law school” for a few dollars more and at least finished with a marketable law degree . I don’t know what was on her mind. For profits are diploma mills. Insanity that she wasted her time and was reduced to stripping bc she seems book smart.
No loans, no school, and now no Charlotte School of Law students pass bar exam on first try

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Not watching this, clearly she’s spiraling off some type of psychotic break. The law school she attended was a for profit non-accredited school that recently shut down. She can’t get an attorney job with that degree bc it’s essentially worthless due to the schools reputation and no license to practice . She probably can’t sit for the bar or if she does, that school was a scam-
No loans, no school, and now no Charlotte School of Law students pass bar exam on first try
She said she couldnt afford to take the bar exam currently