Law and Order SVU Discussion thread

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Netflix and streaming has spoiled me with the "watch when you want, no commercials" thing so I'm always a season behind because I buy the seasons on DVD now.

Anyway, I'm all caught up to the new season. Not gonna spoil myself in here but damn if this show is still crazy as fukk. Dude kidnapping women and mummifying them! A dad making his son kidnap women so he can keep them at the cabin! A site set up for revenge rapes! This shyt is insane!

And the sad shyt is that you can't say it's fake. There's always some fukked up shyt in the world going on with dudes pulling this shyt in real life.

I like the crew they have with Ice and Liv being the parents to all the new kids.

I really like the detective who sued the city and won because you know he actually gives a fukk because he kept going back to work trying to stop all those rapes. He didn't even hesitate to pay the hooker so she would help in the case.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Super late but what episode were you talking about?
All good, I had to google what happened again.

I don't remember exactly, but I think I thought he was leaving the show, and they were gonna kill him off by putting him in jail because he was a dirty cop. But he proved his loyalty to Benson by snitching on his boy, I think his boy even turned over a new leaf, if I remember correctly.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
All good, I had to google what happened again.

I don't remember exactly, but I think I thought he was leaving the show, and they were gonna kill him off by putting him in jail because he was a dirty cop. But he proved his loyalty to Benson by snitching on his boy, I think his boy even turned over a new leaf, if I remember correctly.
Yeah, Ok that one was kind of off. I'm like, why are they pressing dude, he was a kid forced into a situation and didn't do anything. Then he's gotta "fix the problem" like it's something he could really do. Bit lo and behold...

I like how he did what he had to do to get the guy talking in the interrogation room tho. That bit of trickery was something I saw on Burn Notice back in the day.

Tell you where my mind was when I read that post a while back. I had just read this thread and then started watching one of the newer seasons and Velasco got arrested for trying to talk to the hooker at night.

:russ:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps

mariska hartigay?

such a beautiful woman :banderas:
Mariska-Hargitay.jpg