Law and Order SVU Discussion thread

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Olivia is the reason why half of Stablers fam isn't locked up, she had to beg his mama to testify so they wouldn't throw his psycho daughter in rikers, saved dikky from copping to a murder and Elliot couldn't even call, no email, no text?:martin: cmon breh

Stabler reached out to Finn before Olivia :huhldup:. I'd feel a type of way too.
Which is why I said he could’ve got at her about it.. :mjtf:

Homie was traumatized..

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I have never watched this show before. Is it good? What are the best seasons?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
The first Ludacris episode came across my Hulu playlist, shyt was etherous. :wow:

Fin getting at Stabler for talking to his son like a criminal & then shytting on his parenting. :wow:

"Hey Stabler, your daughter still driving drunk or has she moved onto something harder? She'll be swinging from a pole in no time."

Stabler was trying to fight his ass after that. :russ:

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
The first Ludacris episode came across my Hulu playlist, shyt was etherous. :wow:

Fin getting at Stabler for talking to his son like a criminal & then shytting on his parenting. :wow:

"Hey Stabler, your daughter still driving drunk or has she moved onto something harder? She'll be swinging from a pole in no time."

Stabler was trying to fight his ass after that. :russ:
:mjlol:
The peak SVU years.. :mjcry:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Dang I had such a crush on Sarita Choudhury from Mississippi Masala, but dang them Indian genes hit rough.She only 54?!!!
Denzel in his 60s.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@_Reauland

@LordDeathwatch

What are the best seasons of Law and Order SVU? I have never watched it before.

It's not easy to nail down because of the episodic nature of the show. It's literally a new case every episode, so that means a new set of guest stars every episode. So you build a sense of familiarity around the constants which are the cops and lawyers. They start off rough & then you get to know each character as the episodes go on, so as each case changes, it affects each character differently.

I can say that for me personally, everything after Season 12 is a drop in quality because you lose the heart of the starring duo (Elliott Stabler) & they never really manage to fill that void despite a rotation of new cast members. Also, because you're dealing with everything from rape, kidnapping, murder, false reports, sex trafficking, etc. some episodes hit harder than others.

Once they get rid of the first 2 detectives in the 1st Season, they really don't stop rolling until Season 13. Deal with those early rougher episodes & you're set to binge for the foreseeable future.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
It's not easy to nail down because of the episodic nature of the show. It's literally a new case every episode, so that means a new set of guest stars every episode. So you build a sense of familiarity around the constants which are the cops and lawyers. They start off rough & then you get to know each character as the episodes go on, so as each case changes, it affects each character differently.

I can say that for me personally, everything after Season 12 is a drop in quality because you lose the heart of the starring duo (Elliott Stabler) & they never really manage to fill that void despite a rotation of new cast members. Also, because you're dealing with everything from rape, kidnapping, murder, false reports, sex trafficking, etc. some episodes hit harder than others.

Once they get rid of the first 2 detectives in the 1st Season, they really don't stop rolling until Season 13. Deal with those early rougher episodes & you're set to binge for the foreseeable future.

Thanks, gonna start watching soon. Do you watch Chicago PD?