Law and Order - Organized Crime (Season 1 discussion)

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I dont blame you Elliot. Kathy who?:mjlit:

da13e3d3da762f4ad2e84c05ab84f109--black-girls-black-women.jpg
Hold up. Stabler already in the streets smashing? :wtf:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
G'damn those Wheatley women :banderas:

Dylan McDermott played the hell outta Richard Wheatley. Hope we get more from him down the line in the universe. Truly didn't know if he was bluffing or not with those tapes about his wife. Nicca even did the research bout Stabler & Benson on some "I got the dirt on you doggie :umad:" ish.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
What kinda OC are they dealing with? Italian/Russian/Eastern European Mob? Cartels? Bikers? Gang leadership?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
What kinda OC are they dealing with? Italian/Russian/Eastern European Mob? Cartels? Bikers? Gang leadership?

So far it's mainly Italian mob but we've seen players from Russia, a little Asian cell of drug dealers, & a few Eastern European players.

As far as the last episode, I can't believe that they're done with the Wheatley clan. His c00n ass "Grandpa was great even though he was a racist shyt" son could take the lead but all the women are tougher and more ruthless.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Wheatley son tryna sell his pops out 4 protection. He always been short sighted :mjlol:.

Fukked up feds sweep in like that, pulling that murder case for Mrs Stabler. Niccas aint keeping their word :francis:

Think 1 of yall called it to with 1 of the task force people being dirty smh.

Show def made me eat my words :wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wheatley son tryna sell his pops out 4 protection. He always been short sighted :mjlol:.

Fukked up feds sweep in like that, pulling that murder case for Mrs Stabler. Niccas aint keeping their word :francis:

Think 1 of yall called it to with 1 of the task force people being dirty smh.

Show def made me eat my words :wow:

Making current SVU look sad AF. :francis:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah, his son a whole clown. Stanning his grandfather, not even realizing how racist that old fukk was. Getting marked as the weak link by the UC. Only able to pull the trigger once he ended up embarrassed. Ending up snotting and snitching in a cell.

Throw the whole character away. :francis:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Nah, his son a whole clown. Stanning his grandfather, not even realizing how racist that old fukk was. Getting marked as the weak link by the UC. Only able to pull the trigger once he ended up embarrassed. Ending up snotting and snitching in a cell.

He would've fit in on Empire :hhh:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State

The daughter might end up being the Wheatley that has to keep her brother outta shyt and from fukn up the biz.