Lavar Tried To Son The GOAT, But The Ball In MJ's Court Now: Charlotte Hornets 2020-21 Season Thread

Whats The Outlook Of The 2020-21 Season Looking Like??

• Top 5 Lottery Pick Again

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Young & Showing Promise

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Middle Of The Pack

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Overachieving, Playoff Bound

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Man, a yr from now when Klay is healthy to go with Melo at the 1 and steph at the 2... No way Jerry West woulda let them pass that up

It’s ridiculous. They knew on DRAFT NIGHT that Klay was done for another season. I wish Wiseman the best but GS turned down Melo and the BBB stimmy package. Meanwhile breh is cooking in Charlotte while the Warriors better hope the Mavs and Blazers fall apart.

Long term you don’t know what version of Klay you get back but it mos def won’t be that Splash Bros shyt.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It’s ridiculous. They knew on DRAFT NIGHT that Klay was done for another season. I wish Wiseman the best but GS turned down Melo and the BBB stimmy package. Meanwhile breh is cooking in Charlotte while the Warriors better hope the Mavs and Blazers fall apart.

Long term you don’t know what version of Klay you get back but it mos def won’t be that Splash Bros shyt.
With Steph and Melo, you would just need Klay to spot up. Im sure he'll still be capable of that. They really fukked up

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
With Steph and Melo, you would just need Klay to spot up. Im sure he'll still be capable of that. They really fukked up

Even Draymond knows what’s up. He knows his team could use Melo now. Because what’s the game plan? They don’t have a 2021 lottery pick that they can botch this time around.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
EnchantingEthicalAddax-size_restricted.gif
Humdiddledy :blessed:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re really trying to make a story out of this :mjlol:

Then you got people on Twitter complaining about Eric Collins being too excited on the game telecasts. The Hornets are relevant now:wow:

"But me...I'm a little more flashy a n****, so chances are, I'ma have to blast me a n****" - 50 cent (and LaMelo in subtext)

Another 90 piece from LaMelo incoming :banderas: