Lavar Tried To Son The GOAT, But The Ball In MJ's Court Now: Charlotte Hornets 2020-21 Season Thread

Whats The Outlook Of The 2020-21 Season Looking Like??

• Top 5 Lottery Pick Again

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Young & Showing Promise

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Middle Of The Pack

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Overachieving, Playoff Bound

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
favoritism bruhhh these dudes are known for that dumb shyt too

and mark jackson is a dude who ran david lee into the dirt over playing draymond green?
jason kidd who's defense was so bad that even Giannis couldn't keep him in town?

like i'll take a fukkin random over a retread namebrand failure
I didn't bring up Jason Kidd at all

and I watched Mark Jackson turn that GSW team around with a similar set of players and Steve Kerr get the credit...

and have you seen the defense on this team NOW... Borrego not better than Mark Jackson in any way bruh:mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I didn't bring up Jason Kidd at all

and I watched Mark Jackson turn that GSW team around with a similar set of players and Steve Kerr get the credit...

and have you seen the defense on this team NOW... Borrego not better than Mark Jackson in any way bruh:mjlol:
i don't like kerr either but that defense turning around when mark jackson LEFT and right when the infatuation with ISO ball ended is enough for me to not want the guy anywhere near a modern team

they can both fukk off into the sunset man

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i don't like kerr either but that defense turning around when mark jackson LEFT and right when the infatuation with ISO ball ended is enough for me to not want the guy anywhere near a modern team

they can both fukk off into the sunset man
Yeah you're saying DEFENSE, I said Mark turned that TEAM around FIRST.... With similar players

And that defense is definitely better than this teams and coaches scheme.... how many times they got cooked from the 3 point line and it almost happened AGAIN tonight until Terry Rozier blacked out offensively with ISO moves.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah you're saying DEFENSE, I said Mark turned that TEAM around FIRST.... With similar players

And that defense is definitely better than this teams and coaches scheme.... how many times they got cooked from the 3 point line and it almost happened AGAIN tonight until Terry Rozier blacked out offensively with ISO moves.
mark jackson was literally running david lee into the ground over playing draymond green :russ: dude coaches for 3 years and wins 50+ games once and people talk him up for years like he's tony dungy or something

why replace a horrible coach with a bad one? nobody defending borrego's shyt defense this year. when we replace him, it better be for something better than a tired retread....

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
mark jackson was literally running david lee into the ground over playing draymond green :russ: dude coaches for 3 years and wins 50+ games once and people talk him up for years like he's tony dungy or something

why replace a horrible coach with a bad one? nobody defending borrego's shyt defense this year. when we replace him, it better be for something better than a tired retread....
All that "He played David Lee over Green" talk is cool... he still turned that team around with similar personal in a harder conference

People on this very board thinks Green is trash and always been trash...

And he still is better than Borrego... you replace a horrible coach with a better one... "bad" is better than "horrible" I would assume. SVG is a bad coach too but he replaced a horrible one... For the meantime.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
All that "He played David Lee over Green" talk is cool... he still turned that team around with similar personal in a harder conference

People on this very board thinks Green is trash and always been trash...

And he still is better than Borrego... you replace a horrible coach with a better one... "bad" is better than "horrible"
he turned them around with hall of fame players that go out of their to avoid crediting him whenever they can? :dahell:

if you like mark then cool but lets not act like dude wasn't in love with iso ball then say he's good fit for someone like lamelo of all people. and then say that its cool to replace terrible defense with bad defense like its an upgrade. that's hustling backwards.

being better than borrego ain't some incredible feat either