Lavar Tried To Son The GOAT, But The Ball In MJ's Court Now: Charlotte Hornets 2020-21 Season Thread

Whats The Outlook Of The 2020-21 Season Looking Like??

• Top 5 Lottery Pick Again

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Young & Showing Promise

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Middle Of The Pack

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Overachieving, Playoff Bound

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
And that’s PLAYOFFS.

Man you could legit get lower seat and cheaper in the regular season depending on the game :wow:

Like 2nd row:blessed:
Man, I’d buy the cheap seats on SeatGeek, then text my homie’s wife that works in the arena. She’d tell me to chill until after halftime and come to the lower bowl, and she’d get me some closer seats. One time she got me into the skybox seats and I was tearing up that buffet in there :mjlol:

I already know them days are over now thanks to Melo :mjlol:

:mjcry:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Absolutely nasty :scust:

Can't believe bMelo already made this team must watching viewing :wow:

Breh people watched fukkin Pistons preseason games because of Gelo. They played their hand poorly with that and now it’s like they don’t even exist.

Real talk, who is/was checking for the Pistons in the past year up until preseason this year?

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Breh people watched fukkin Pistons preseason games because of Gelo. They played their hand poorly with that and now it’s like they don’t even exist.

Real talk, who is/was checking for the Pistons in the past year up until preseason this year?

:francis: I do breh, lol.

Melo got 8 threads on the first page of the coli :wow:

For all that wolfing Lavar was doing, he got one smoking out the gate. The Hornets are must see TV. As soon as he hits the game, it's like a switch has been flicked on. He sits, it goes off. Far too many times, in a good way for him, bad for others, he's been the best hornets player on the court, clearly. I asked in one of the threads just yesterday like wtf is up with y'all goofball coach. He followed up the slight miss of the triple double and got it the very next night. That is prodigal in nature. He has 'IT.' It being star quality and the ability to back it up. MJ should be taking LaMelo not starting personally and start threatening nikkas with the baseball bat in his organization if they don't come correct soon.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:francis: I do breh, lol.

For all that wolfing Lavar was doing, he got one smoking out the gate. The Hornets are must see TV. As soon as he hits the game, it's like a switch has been flicked on. He sits, it goes off. Far too many times, in a good way for him, bad for others, he's been the best hornets player on the court, clearly. I asked in one of the threads just yesterday like wtf is up with y'all goofball coach. He followed up the slight miss of the triple double and got it the very next night. That is prodigal in nature. He has 'IT.' It being star quality and the ability to back it up. MJ should be taking LaMelo not starting personally and start threatening nikkas with the baseball bat in his organization if they don't come correct soon.

If Gelo somehow breaks thru it’s going be endless fukkery. Lavar is in stealth mode right now for Gelo’s sake

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The thing that’s really surprising me and impressing me is Melo’s growth and maturity.

Like I was a day one Ball in the Family watcher...... but due to just busyness and accessibility I fell off from watching around the time he went to Ohio or whatever.

So when I last saw him, he was still on his kid “childish” over hyped shyt.

But thus far you can see all his experiences helped him mature and grow as a young man. He don’t even look like the same dude he was with the blonde tips.

As he gets older and better you can see he probably gonna be one of the leaders on this team. MJ better be smart and make sure they do right to keep him here. I don’t even think he would bail as long as everything team and business wise is good.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
The thing that’s really surprising me and impressing me is Melo’s growth and maturity.

Like I was a day one Ball in the Family watcher...... but due to just busyness and accessibility I fell off from watching around the time he went to Ohio or whatever.

So when I last saw him, he was still on his kid “childish” over hyped shyt.

But thus far you can see all his experiences helped him mature and grow as a young man. He don’t even look like the same dude he was with the blonde tips.

As he gets older and better you can see he probably gonna be one of the leaders on this team. MJ better be smart and make sure they do right to keep him here. I don’t even think he would bail as long as everything team and business wise is good.

I wasn't sure if he was nba ready as far as marketability because of how immature he was. Even listening to his interviews, either he got a speaking coach or just a publicist who helped his interviewing skills. Now I actually enjoy listening to his interviews.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I wasn't sure if he was nba ready as far as marketability because of how immature he was. Even listening to his interviews, either he got a speaking coach or just a publicist who helped his interviewing skills. Now I actually enjoy listening to his interviews.

yea..... being around his brother and his dad.... also that team..... he definitely picked up a lot of shyt.

The crazy thing about Charlotte is..... he keep playing well like how he is and just being chill. This city will LOVE him, treat him like a king.

He gonna have the highest selling jersey on the team by the spring

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it in this thread a few weeks back.. yall should have gone after Cristian wood in the off szn
.he would have been perfect next to melo:yeshrug: