Lavar Tried To Son The GOAT, But The Ball In MJ's Court Now: Charlotte Hornets 2020-21 Season Thread

Whats The Outlook Of The 2020-21 Season Looking Like??

• Top 5 Lottery Pick Again

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Young & Showing Promise

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Middle Of The Pack

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Overachieving, Playoff Bound

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Outside of Brooklyn, more than 10 teams have interest in trading for Charlotte’s guard Terry Rozier, the Daily News has learned. The Clippers and Miami Heat are among the teams that have expressed interest, according to a source.

Rozier is coming off of a career year, averaging 20.4 points on 38.9% three-point shooting. His spot-up shooting prowess was on full display in a season where Rookie of the Year LaMelo Ball’s playmaking abilities jump-started the Hornets to their most successful season in the post-Kemba Walker era.​

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

:yeshrug:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I wouldnt mind bringing graham back as a backup if that's a role he embraces and he isnt demanding hella bread, but it might be a wrap for one of monk/rozier, if not both :patrice:
graham is high key trash imo

like he gotta come back not just with a better shot, but actually willing to drive again - and i just don't see it. the foul baiting rules gonna murder him next year too

its likely we just let monk walk (because honestly i think the knick got a deal worked out that we wouldn't match his offer or something) but if we trade terry we need to get something good for him