Lauren Boebert is Redneck Trash

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
:mjlol:

They been doing that for CENTURIES to the point most people don't even consider the remarks disparaging anymore. They're just jokes, now......

Why do we hold on to these ridiculous comparisons like the aforementioned or whites don't critique/argue each other in public? Is it a way to rationalize our oppression?

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Why do we hold on to these ridiculous comparisons like the aforementioned or whites don't critique/argue each other in public? It a way to rationalize our oppression?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why do we hold on to these ridiculous comparisons like the aforementioned or whites don't critique/argue each other in public? Is it a way to rationalize our oppression?

This is a running pet peeve of mine. The "only black people would..." shyt is always bullshyt.

I'm just here to point out that every time ANYONE on this forum says "No other group of people" and then starts ripping on Black folk it's always a complete crock of shyt.

Didn't even read, I've torn apart enough of these stupid claims already. There is literally nothing negative in America that "only Black people do".

:dahell:

I never get these sort of comments.

So all the other threads about MAGA Latinos or claiming Indians and Asians worship White people are just making shyt up? There aren't arabs who assist literal invading Western forces or White people who are seen as full-on race traitors?

You hang around enough people, you will eventually hear them all say the same. "Only a Korean would do this! Only Mexicans would do this! Only Indians would do this!" :heh:

That's all you got? You shyt and shyt on a grieving Black mother, claim that only Black people do this, say that no one can produce a video of White folk doing it, then when someone proves you wrong with the exact evidence you claimed wasn't there, all you got is MJ face?

Can you find folk on both sides of the issue in those communities too? Of course you can. Just like there's folk on both sides of the issue here. But if say that "only black people" do any of those things then you're just spreading ignorance.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
No she won't. unless she gets primaried. MAGA district will never vote democrat
Smart-Select-20231004-165438-Chrome.jpg