"Latinos/Hispanic people represent less than 20% of the United States population but they made up nearly a third of new HIV diagnoses in 2022"

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I'd make a crack about another poster, but I lost a family member to the shyt back in '09

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Houston is ground zero for this BTW.

As @EndDomination said its a testing and medical support issue but also....

Ill be the one to say it....

Poor people like to fukk with no rubbers on frfr... :yeshrug: Dont help that within underserved communities theres far greater intersection of poorer LGBT people, poor Straight People and poor needle using addicts. Lack of economic and educational resources means youre more likely to engage in risky behavior like going raw with a new partner.

Im all for the :dame: jokes but its something we have to call out in our community, how the legacy of poverty shapes our sexual habits. Yall would be shocked at people who arent on no :dame: or druggie shyt who got the monster.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I think because anal sex is a more accepted practice in Hispanic culture. It also has to do in part to religion as well. For some women they still consider themselves virgins, even if they get fukked in the ass. Maybe our Hispanic brehs can chime in on that but that’s what I’ve been told by Hispanic folks.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think because anal sex is a more accepted practice in Hispanic culture. It also has to do in part to religion as well. For some women they still consider themselves virgins, even if they get fukked in the ass. Maybe our Hispanic brehs can chime in on that but that’s what I’ve been told by Hispanic folks.
Had a Latina ex that was def into butt play lol.

But yeah good that Black folks are getting some heat taken off from them regarding HIV. We're always seen as the face of it.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Had a Latina ex that was def into butt play lol.

But yeah good that Black folks are getting some heat taken off from them regarding HIV. We're always seen as the face of it.

tried to look at the statistics for STDand STI,,, this is the first image on WHO's website

I bet we are the image for all the shyt below etc
high blood perssure
deaths
diabetes
gun violence
drug overdose
cancer

test.PNG

look at this shyt ,,, I just tried Multiple sclerosis :mjpls:

test4.PNG