Latin America has caught on to Passport Gang and they're mad about it

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Sorry but if you have to travel abroad to get p*ssy, you've lost :manny:
Gen x mostly ..I can’t imagin being 50 and buying hookers in third world country

I’d rather be at resort with my wife and kids
I agree with both points...

However its a different ball game when you're down there and you come across a dime that's 22 and DTF.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Can’t bring her to america cause she gonna realize how much of a loser he is compared to other men and will easily choose up
And they can't bring their foreign wife to America either. I've heard too many horror stories of passportgang losing their foreign wife to a baller. :picard:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
The backlash is well deserved imo. If you want to go smash foreign women do it quietly and stop posting your conquest on social media like you're some kind of pimp. We wouldn't like it if they did the same.
The game has changed.

We live in the E-clout era

In general, there's nothing wrong with traveling and meeting potential romantic mates. People become curious when you're a domestic person in their part of town.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
if u gonna trick then do yo dirt and keep it under wraps. i dont see why folks got the need to publicize that shyt
But at the same time, I don't understand why people are bothered, and what really does it for me, is their basis for being bothered, the whole "taking advantage of impoverished women" angle, I would be inclined to agree but these people aren't even consistent on their politics, and I highly doubt they can flush out that position properly, they are just regurgitating w/e some other bothered individual said on the matter.

Honestly, the moral wrong of the situation is so fukking minor, these people are really bothered on some "stop liking what I don't like" shyt. :dead:

Simply put, you are not going to faze someone that would travel to a poor country for sex, they are not going to be bothered by anyone hating on them, they are past the point of any type of shame. Really, it's people who feel they are missing out, or feel they are more entitled to sex than those individuals, and are lashing out in response.