Late Pass: RIP Yahoo Games

Daps
Reppin
Some PG-13 shyt we thought was nasty back then. After confirming we were both the same age (ASL), she had a pic in her profile or something and I was getting my mack on :shaq: her mom probably saw her chatting with somebody and you couldn't confirm my age :yeshrug: I coulda been a 40 year old pervert
Some PG-13 shyt we thought was nasty back then. After confirming we were both the same age (ASL), she had a pic in her profile or something and I was getting my mack on :shaq: her mom probably saw her chatting with somebody and you couldn't confirm my age :yeshrug: I coulda been a 40 year old pervert

She could've been a 40 year old perverted man too :mjgrin:...you never knew.:mjcry:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I wasted so many class periods in high school playing Hearts on Yahoo. :mjcry:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:rip: Yahoo spades :mjcry:
yahoogames-screen-1024x884.png

svxrPtN.gif

Side note: How you bid Nil and end up with 5!? :damn:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
MSN Games had some really fun word games, too. Is that still around? Text Twist :wow: A few others as well that were good time wasters back in the day.

This made me think of this

http://www.pogo.com

First time I hit broads with the a/s/l?:mjgrin:

Cyber sessions wth girls all over the place.:takedat:

A few turned to long distance phone-lationships:wow:

Being young and stupid in high school was so great:blessed:
I remember playing some tank game on this website back in high school, but I've never been able to find it since. I think it was an online multiplayer, with an overhead view.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I was a beast at Yahoo Dominoes. Had made my way to the highest ranked rooms running the one on one. Haven't found a good replacement. I do Chrome Dominoes but shyt is kind of wack with the layout.