Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:merchant: Naw I don't play that game..

She did lick my ass hole lastnight. I was like :what:

had to tell her to stop

"stooOOOoop... ooo u play too much"

Dramatic-Prairie-Dog.gif

Daps
if you really have huge fingers, then it was silly of you guys to try with yours. tell her to use her pinky first

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
josh :heh:

i always slide a finger in when im going doggy style

then i push down so i can feel my dikk tip going in and out of her; it's a wild feeling breh :ahh:

randomly did this to a chick I was fuking with after the club... she ain't say nuthin:russ::deadrose:

A lil more liquor in me and she would be crying bout her butthole :leostare:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are going to start slow. She didnt even want to do this but she finally said fukk it.

Man this is my women we're talking about

LMFAO and? LOL I didnt say you had to do it I wouldve ACTED like I was going to do it to see her run in fear and then laughed :lolbron:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:obama: spit, lube, or coochie juice?

I used lube.. Joe Lube. But she was wet from the p*ssy as well

is that even possible??? not even spit-lube??? :bryan:

It is possible marcuz.

LMFAO and? LOL I didnt say you had to do it I wouldve ACTED like I was going to do it to see her run in fear and then laughed :lolbron:

Again,this is the Lady in my Life, I try to get approval for some of the nasty shyt i do to her. I remember I cumed in her mouth with out telling her the first time. She didnt like that shyt

I was like :ooh: :ahh: tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used lube.. Joe Lube. But she was wet from the p*ssy as well

It is possible marcuz.

Again,this is the Lady in my Life, I try to get approval for some of the nasty shyt i do to her. I remember I cumed in her mouth with out telling her the first time. She didnt like that shyt

I was like :ooh: :ahh: tho

How long yall been together? Some things just go without saying. When you are yamming her box and she cums in your mouth does she stop and ask permission?

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
How long yall been together? Some things just go without saying. When you are yamming her box and she cums in your mouth does she stop and ask permission?

Close to a year. And it was the first time I cummed in her mouth. Since she will let me. but most of the time wont swallow. So no she didnt ask for permission