Last Gen gang sign in!!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Fasho that's what I figured, all good though. I'll probably cop one in January when stock is hopefully more plentiful
The reason i didnt buy it (even tho i added to my cart :lolbron: ) was cause i was looking at the recommended games it was only 4 on the page, madden, nba 2k, some game named godfall and something else i cant remember

and none of that interested me honestly :ld: not even no stan shyt, money good over here :manny: just blowing $800 near after taxes and 2 games id play for maybe a day didnt interest me :manny: maybe im getting old

now if GTA6 dropped with it I woulda bought instantly. I just cant justify $800 to plAy nba 2k

rather spend $800 at the roullete table in vegas :manny:

Pro buying tip: Fairfield and vallejo and Pinole have always been my go 2 cities for buying hard to get tech from walmart or best buy

also check walmart American Canyon and Suisun City

cities like Hercules or Pleasant Hill get way less traction on buying shyt than the main cities next to em (Richmond and Walnut Creek) as well

they dont generate buzz like oakland or sf

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Covid came and crushed the buildings for releases, pretty much fukking up the next gen start-up.

I'll do what I've always done and wait a year for the game library to flesh out. :manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The games I really want don't come out till next year so I can wait.