Last-gen Cyberpunk 2077 makes Next-Gen GTA V look silly (graphically)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
wow this is trash…thought I was gonna buy it but I’m not wasting money on this shyt…and this drastically lowers my hope of them properly remastering/remaking the trilogy pack…get the complete fukk outta here
Rockstar said:
While we cant offer you a remaster of a remaster thats worth the money, we can offer you one of our many bundles that you gonna buy anyway cuz fukk you :smile:.

1114194_sd.jpg

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Couldn't believe that shyt when I saw it. Looks just like the PS4 version but will have 60fps and the PC version improvements smh

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
wow this is trash…thought I was gonna buy it but I’m not wasting money on this shyt…and this drastically lowers my hope of them properly remastering/remaking the trilogy pack…get the complete fukk outta here

They know this shyt gonna sell regardless. I just hope the trilogy pack looks like this. I could give a fukk about GTA 5.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
They know this shyt gonna sell regardless. I just hope the trilogy pack looks like this. I could give a fukk about GTA 5.

The trilogy pack is just gonna be the same exact game, no real changes. They’re just gonna port the shyt to unreal engine, polish up 20 year old games, maybe add an ENB series or two, and collect their money. Nothing new is gonna be added gameplay wise.

Keep in mind they’re doing THREE GAMES AT ONCE. So they’re all gonna look alike and be rushed.

These aren’t full remasters. Just modern day console ports.

Take-Two Goes On Another Grand Theft Auto Mod-Killing Spree

AND THEY’RE KILLING AND STEALING ALL THE MODS PEOPLE CREATED FOR THIS EVIL ASS COMPANY OVER THE DECADES.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I bought this game twice. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GTA is the number 1 game on twitch.. Thats why you aint getting a new game. People still playing the old game.