Last day of Electric Zoo called off after 2 die, 4 critical. Molly being blamed.

concise

Veteran
Daps
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/09...ric-zoo-music-festivals-final-day-called-off/
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – The Electric Zoo Music Festival on Randall’s Island has been canceled after two people have died and at least four others became critically ill.

According to the city, the four sickened at the event were in intensive care at area hospitals.

The causes of death have not been officially determined, but the city said it appeared both involved the drug MDMA, known as ecstasy or molly.

The city had called on the festival’s organizers to cancel the show’s final day and the event promoters agreed, the city said.

The three-day E-Zoo festival began on Friday. Among the headliners for the fifth annual show were Steve Aoki, Armin Van Buuren, David Guetta and Avicii.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I'm glad I didn't go. It was almost $180 for a single day ticket.

I don't wanna be around a bunch of dumb kids covered in kandi and neon grinding their teeth to their gums "waiting for the drop".

But yeah, this, EDC, kids be dying at these EDM festivals.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Just to see what a frog looks like when it takes two hits of ecstasy
Cuz that's exactly what your eyes look like, want to check to see?
Here's a mirror, notice the resemblence here?
Wait, let me put these sun glasses on
Now look in this mirror, how about now?
What do you have in common?
You're both green with envy and look like idiots with sunglasses on 'em

Last edited:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Survival of the fittest. At least these kids died doing what they love. If you aren't smart enough to stay hydrated whilst rolling, you deserve your fate. :yeshrug:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
MDMA related death :childplease:
Its not like you overdose on it, who has enough money to buy a bunch of $15 dollar joints to OD on? I think they were taking some shyt someone made in their bathtub.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i love how they involve MDMA when 'molly' is whatever the local push feels like putting in a capsule

pure MDMA is incredibly hard to get, if your getting molly from some shifty dude at a concert its just stepped on speedball ingredients
:stopitslime: out here in the bay if you buyin molly then you buyin molly