Lash Legend appreciation thread LashSet

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Lash would be a star in Impact or AEW. WWE don't have a good track record of making dark skinned black women stars
:mjlol:

You nikkas will just say anything. It ain't enough to look at some pics throw some dap and KIM. We're waiting, name all these dark skinned stars men or women that AEW & Impact created. And don't say Awesome Kong because she was a star before Impact and I fukk with Impact heavy

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

You nikkas will just say anything. It ain't enough to look at some pics throw some dap and KIM. We're waiting, name all these dark skinned stars men or women that AEW & Impact created. And don't say Awesome Kong because she was a star before Impact and I fukk with Impact heavy

And who are all these dark skin females WWE held back?

So Jade is doesn't exist either GTFOH. Say what you want Jade is highlighted in promotional and had main event matches and Awesome Kong did get chances in a damn near affliction shirt, redneck wrestling promotion. shyt in 2 more years we going to be posting thirst traps from the cellars of NXT

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Jade is doesn't exist either GTFOH. Say what you want Jade is highlighted in promotional and had main event matches and Awesome Kong did get chances in a damn near affliction shirt, redneck wrestling promotion. shyt in 2 more years we going to be posting thirst traps from the cellars of NXT

Man Jade had over 500k followers before she even touched foot in AEW stop it and AEW hasn't done much to help her profile she could've been just as big just doing normal IG promotions.

Lets just enjoy the pics of Lash and the rest of the NXT talent because NXT got some talent( and i don't mean in ring)

drifter

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol: :mjlol:

I'm not looking to get into what is "dark skin" and what's not. Jade Cargill is not a "dark skinned" woman. Which is the qualifier you yourself gave, probably because you know just off time existing and Bianca just having the longest reign for a woman in that company's history, you couldn't say black women, you had to split hairs. Which makes the convo ridiculous anyway

Like duke above me said, the lingerie photoshoots Jade's had is not because of AEW. AEW's not even big enough to make stars, they can't keep the stars that walk there from WWE as still being stars. And just because they put a title on her hoping she'd learn on the job then realized the mess they made if they took it off her doesn't mean she's star lol

That's all I'll say, I don't want a back and forth my G. I just wanted to see what the rational was to say something like that

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: :mjlol:

I'm not looking to get into what is "dark skin" and what's not. Jade Cargill is not a "dark skinned" woman. Which is the qualifier you yourself gave, probably because you know just off time existing and Bianca just having the longest reign for a woman in that company's history, you couldn't say black women, you had to split hairs. Which makes the convo ridiculous anyway

Like duke above me said, the lingerie photoshoots Jade's had is not because of AEW. AEW's not even big enough to make stars, they can't keep the stars that walk there from WWE as still being stars. And just because they put a title on her hoping she'd learn on the job then realized the mess they made if they took it off her doesn't mean she's star lol

That's all I'll say, I don't want a back and forth my G. I just wanted to see what the rational was to say something like that
Vince dont know you bro and lol at jade not being the same skin tone as lash. Again all its been 2021 and shes been overlooked by people like cora jade and we barely see her on tv. We will be back 2 yrs later again having this same discussion.

Last edited:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
q24tpxP.jpg

AUpGCmk.jpg

67XjdGE.jpg

NryFFhi.jpg