Lash Legend appreciation thread LashSet

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She looked great, they better have plans for her better than what’s been happening

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
WWE Match Reportedly Needed Heavy Editing Before Making It To TV

Lash Legend’s second WWE match reportedly did not go so well.

The December 17 edition of WWE 205 Live featured Legend going up against Sarray, who won the bout. This was Legend’s second match as she defeated Amari Miller the week before in her debut.

The Legend vs. Sarray match received significant criticism for being one of the worst WWE TV matches in some time, but now the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that the match had to be heavily edited before it made it to TV.

It was noted that this was one of WWE’s most-edited matches. The bout was cut down to 3 minutes of “highlights” and still in that form it was described as the worst WWE TV match this year. Legend is being blamed for the match.

Legend, who has hosted the “Lashing Out with Lash Legend” segments on WWE NXT TV, played college basketball and then briefly played with the WNBA before getting into pro wrestling, and would be one of the most accomplished female athletes on the roster. WWE likely put Legend with Sarray because she is one of the best pro wrestlers in the NXT women’s division.

You can see the Legend vs. Sarray match below, along with footage from Legend’s debut against Miller from the week before:

:huhldup:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that was much very clear...just use her as a character until she gets better in ring...that sink or swim shyt doesn't make for good tv

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
At first I thought this shyt was horrible but you know what she does the gimmick good

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
notice how when she had a good debut match it was crickets and now she has a bad match her second going and these white men come out the woodworks with the dog whistling and sensationalized headlines sabotaging her... why is a fukking 205 live match of somebodys second match ever garnering this much controversy? they did this same shyt when b fab wrestled her first televised match and it's one thing to criticize a televised match but this is even worse because it's on a show nobody even watches

I aint gonna call it what it is but I just think it's interesting how we have all of these green wrestlers out there whether it be on 205 live or aew dark and the ones who garner the most attention are the black women

Last edited: