Larsa Pippen granted 50% of Scottie Pippens retirement fund and 401k.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full

Meanwhile

MJ just made a cool 3 billion off the Charlotte Hornets

full

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He wifed a gold digging clout seeking thot

That's on him. He saw the signs and ignored them. He should've chose better.

Funny thing is she came from money and was the breadwinner while he was getting fukked with that awful contract he signed. Didn’t get any real money until he left and went to Houston/Portland. Now she gets the real bread. And he cheated on her to start this which is why she’s is doing everything she can in public to humiliate him

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can’t possibly tell me after this that the system isn’t some bullshyt. She shouldn’t get anything more than what she came with and child support.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Yea I would’ve been put shyt in my mama name, moving my address, claiming to be broke cause what I look like letting a bytch take Half my money, retirement money at that, and they talking about he got to pay the back charges

Hell naw

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Funny thing is she came from money and was the breadwinner while he was getting fukked with that awful contract he signed. Didn’t get any real money until he left and went to Houston/Portland. Now she gets the real bread. And he cheated on her to start this which is why she’s is doing everything she can in public to humiliate him
:hula: