Larry Holmes went 15 rounds with Laura Winslow and won by unanimous decision

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
:russ: Y'all need to leave Laura Winslow alone. She's married to a Brothah who owns a cybersecurity company out in the DC suburbs of Maryland.

She's not desperately trying to cling on to fame acting a fool on Bravo, social media, or on VH1. She enjoyed her career and now she's supporting her family and husband's business.

Hey it's not that easy to stay in shape when you are the one taking care of the kids instead of flossing for the 'Gram.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Cherie-Johnson-Feet-1118671.jpg
:whew:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:russ: Y'all need to leave Laura Winslow alone. She's married to a Brothah who owns a cybersecurity company out in the DC suburbs of Maryland.

She's not desperately trying to cling on to fame acting a fool on Bravo, social media, or on VH1. She enjoyed her career and now she's supporting her family and husband's business.

Hey it's not that easy to stay in shape when you are the one taking care of the kids instead of flossing for the 'Gram.

She's 42. Nia Long is 47...

Same amount of kids....

stave

Superstar
Daps
Seal? :dahell:

Seal was hot in the black community :wtf:

:laff: I was wondering the same thing

I don't know mane. I don't think I can put Maxine or Myra over Laura lookswise. Obviously, Maxine aged better but Laura was decent.

If anything, actually, I would've ranked them all the same.

:francis: you can't be serious. Laura wasn't really wack until she cut all her hair off, but Myra was blowing her out the water on every episode.