Larry David shytting on wrestling

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Still crazy as hell they had to do this. Killed off a entertaining gimmick

Man I wanted them to go HARD AF with this gimmick. I'm talking nuclear levels of fukkery. But Vince probably seen the cheers from cacs at a house show and went:

giphy.gif

"Let me check on that bytch in catering pal to make me feel better dammit"

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
All TV is scripted or at least staged. Is Larry David in Curb the same as the writer or producer?

No, he's playing an exaggerated version of himself.

And I don't even watch wrestling that much anymore. I only come in TSC for the Biancas, Jades and anonymous PAWGs.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
It'd be a hilarious episode of Curb if Larry ran into a guy who was a wrestler, Larry does his schtick to the point where it pisses the wrestler off & they invite Larry into the ring for a match. Then Larry realizes he fukked up :russ:
I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not but this scenario mostly happened in an episode :dead:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
All TV is scripted or at least staged. Is Larry David in Curb the same as the writer or producer?

No, he's playing an exaggerated version of himself.

And I don't even watch wrestling that much anymore. I only come in TSC for the Biancas, Jades and anonymous PAWGs.

Ironically more people think Curb is an accurate representation of Larry's life than think wrestling is real.

I know people who think Cheryl Hines is his real wife :heh:

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
In Larrys defense... he said fixed not fake.

I get the fixed angle for sure.