Larry Bird: "I can't believe my team went soft. S-O-F-T"

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Totally old school..

Not that pseudo-old school Charles and Reggie fall back on only when it fits their hatin ass agenda..

Gotta respect Larry Legend..

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
H.C.I.C.

Head Cracker In Charge

That Pittman foul could be found at any regular Celtics practice in the 80s between teammates.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
what do you mean?

Charles talkin about how he never tried to hurt anyone when he played is laughable...

Reggie saying great players shouldn't seek advice from other great players is disingenuous...

Charles is basically the ole head at the cookout that instgates a fight, then starts to cry about how young boys take it too far when someone gets their head bust open..

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Charles talkin about how he never tried to hurt anyone when he played is laughable...

Reggie saying great players shouldn't seek advice from other great players is disingenuous...

Charles is basically the ole head at the cookout that instgates a fight, then starts to cry about how young boys take it too far when someone gets their head bust open..

I can't tell you how many times I've heard Regina say "Oh thats just a good hard playoff foul". Now they turn bytch when they see some good, hard playoff fouls.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Barkley can be real annoying wit his bullshyt and on point with other stuff..

It amazes me..

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
The crazy thing is on the pre-game show Charles was criticizing the Heat for being a whiney bunch for making statements about Granger running up on them..He was saying how instead of crying to the media they should do something about it on the court...

Then after the game he was on some "Yeah but I bet they won't do that to David West"

He keeps baiting dudes to live up to this throwback tough guy era of goon ball but when they take his advice he wants to turn into a politician..

Say for example Spo gives Eddie Curry a jersey tomorrow and he DOES give a hard flagarant 2 to David West..

Charles will be the first one crying about how classless it is...

Reggie was never champion so for him to give advice to a guy thats already better than him on how it should be done is Monday morning QBing..

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX

iight then I c/s this.

the way these old heads love to re-write history is a joke.

reggie always talking about toughness, yet was the 2nd biggest flopper in his era after vlade. but then these cats flop today, suddenly its a problem and what he was doing 20 years ago was "acting", so its "different".

I don't take them hypocrites seriously.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
only thing i don't like is the insinuation that the dudes are physically pussies. As if lebron wouldn't treat even prime charles barkeley like that alien treated MJ in space jam

turning him into a basketball and dunking his ass in a net

the way he talks you would think he was hurting dudes out there, grabbing dudes by the shirt and punching them out like a hockey fight. That shyt did not occur. You threw a basketball at shaqs head and flailed on some other dudes and that's about it.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
lebron and wade about to get hurt tomorrow

I envision a Malice in the Palace type bloodbath in Game 6, its gonna be cheap shots, flying elbows, pushing & shoving, technicals, etc. Watch the refs be EXTRA sensitive on the whistles to try to keep it under control

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either the Pacers win game 6 or they hurt someone in the process. Either way, Bird doing Boston a favor:birdman: