Large_Professor-Professor_At_Large-2012

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
14. "Back in Time" :ohmy: sounds so fresh...., I want that to be playing while I'm having breakfast in morning.....thats some music you play before you start your morning radio show

lol i like that

Large was one of those guys i thought for sure would fade as the years went on, if only because his sound is very pure and he doesnt compromise on much. but he has some really nice material the past 5 years, props to him

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
he's one of my favorite mc's. he's uncompromisingly true school. he lost me for a few years during the swizz era when he was using keyboards but he's been back on track for years now.

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
lol i like that

Large was one of those guys i thought for sure would fade as the years went on, if only because his sound is very pure and he doesnt compromise on much. but he has some really nice material the past 5 years, props to him

this post is 100% truth

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
gonna give this a listen.........

If this garbage, I'll know to never take this section serious again.......

:scusthov: @ all that wack ass 2chain hype....

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
Extra P has given so much to hip hop, a protege of Paul C, work with Eric B & Rakim, Main Source, Nas, a major part of Tribes Midnight Marauders and his own solo work covers some truly great moments in our culture.

1st half is dope will check the rest when i buy that shyt!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
This is so good. I can't even believe P dropped something like this in 2012. Beats are classic sounding but not dated or simple, guest features are surprisingly great, and P does justice on the mic. I think it's top 10 of the year material so far. All I need is for this junt to get on spotify

DITC still got it :win:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Coppin this and I don't be buying shyt...large pro is the man for this joint