Large Professor talks about the Original Ether

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Theres 2 verses that emerged where Nas claimed jay wad bytch made after big pun put the gun to his cgest. Columbia madr him revise it because it was too harsh.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Nas prolly got all throwaway diss verses stashed in a vault..

I remember on the old Nas message boards one cat from QB was talking about a joint called "fukk Hot97" which was right after the whole SummerJam fiasco. Dude said he heard it and Nas went at THE ENTIRE industry lol He said it will never leak because Nas made sure the reels got erased. lol

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:aicmon: @ nikkas talking about songs we will never hear.

IM still waiting on the original "Long Kiss Goodnight" where according to Cease BIG goes in on Pac :birdman:

I hate it man. I've said it here befor, but I SWEAR when I found out Pete Rock and M.O.P. recorded an an album's worth of songs in 1999 after Soul Survivor and before Warriorz...:why::noah:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I remember on the old Nas message boards one cat from QB was talking about a joint called "fukk Hot97" which was right after the whole SummerJam fiasco. Dude said he heard it and Nas went at THE ENTIRE industry lol He said it will never leak because Nas made sure the reels got erased. lol

nas said he made a one never knows sequel where he shyts on nore, cam and many others but decided to destroy it..it would have hurt plenty of feelings.

also Nore recorded a diss joint to nas which had plenty of personal disses..jungle reached out to nore on that and nothing was released.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
nas said he made a one never knows sequel where he shyts on nore, cam and many others but decided to destroy it..it would have hurt plenty of feelings.

also Nore recorded a diss joint to nas which had plenty of personal disses..jungle reached out to nore on that and nothing was released.

lol leave it to QB to have some of the most talented but most divided mcs in the game. lol They stay beefin with each other. lol Nature beefed with Cormega. Cormega beefed with Nas. Nas beefed with Nore, Nore beefed with Prodigy. And Prodigy beefin with the whole borough! haha

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
so nas is the one who did the Aaliyah plane crash reference not styles?

Nah Styles P alledged rhyme was "One less bytch in a rocawear coat"

I remember hearing about Nas having a line in a song or in a freestyle at the tunnel in December 2001 that basically said RIP to Aaliyah and wishing it was Dame and Jay on that plane instead or something.

It's been known for years and I remember a couple of the gossip reporters on the radio back in 2001 mentionied

phonthought3000

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The '84 Babies

Yea I remember right around the time God's Son was bout to come out Salaam Remi made a mention that they had to do a new album cause the original version was harsh as hell and he was ripping the whole industry a new one. But Nas made them erase all the reels and start from scratch. Remember round that time his mom jus passed and he was jus on some me against the world steez I remember him saying he actually was saying some of the stuff so someone could take him out. That's how far gone off the deep end he was

thatmbagrind

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah Styles P alledged rhyme was "One less bytch in a rocawear coat"

I remember hearing about Nas having a line in a song or in a freestyle at the tunnel in December 2001 that basically said RIP to Aaliyah and wishing it was Dame and Jay on that plane instead or something.

It's been known for years and I remember a couple of the gossip reporters on the radio back in 2001 mentionied

what styles p freestyle was that supposed to be on? was it on there and just edited?

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Theres 2 verses that emerged where Nas claimed jay wad bytch made after big pun put the gun to his cgest. Columbia madr him revise it because it was too harsh.

Yeah..I remember that. He mentioned club Carbon or whatever it's called. I think Fat Joe had a problem with that verse too and encouraged Nas to can it.