LARGE delectable titty 29yr old Daughter of Florida politican arrested for $300K PPP loan scam

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
:banderas:

210819_Damara_Holness.jpg

61f7da00891d9027b341490a_o_U_v2.jpg

image.jpg

081821-damara-holness.png

you_doodle_2021-08-19t17_47_29z.jpg

612ea7131ff9a.image.png

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Damara Holness, Daughter Of Former Broward Mayor Dale Holness, Sentenced To Prison For COVID Relief Fraud
Damara Holness, Daughter Of Former Broward Mayor Dale Holness, Sentenced To Prison For COVID Relief Fraud

holness-could-face-20-years-prison.jpg

FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Damara Holness, the daughter of former Broward mayor Dale Holness, was sentenced to nearly two years in prison on Monday for fraud.

Last November, Holness pleaded guilty to lying on a coronavirus relief loan application to fraudulently receive hundreds of thousands of dollars. She pleaded guilty in November, a day after a Democratic primary for a U.S. House seat that her father ended up losing by five votes.

Defense attorneys urged the judge to give her a lenient sentence because she cooperated with investigators and she has a young child.

Prosecutors asked for a sentence between 33 and 41 months “to promote respect for the law.” They also noted that Holness committed the crimes while pregnant and was “well aware that she was giving birth and that if she was caught that she could go to jail.”

Holness claimed through multiple documents that her consulting business employed 18 people. In reality, she did not employ anyone.

Based on the lies she was wired $300,000.

Holness received a sentence of 20 months imprisonment, 5 years of supervised release, restitution of $300,000, and a $100 special assessment, according to the Department of Justice. She was given 90 days to surrender.

Her father, Dale Holness, presided over the county during the first year of the pandemic.

According to officials, Holness, who calls herself a political consultant, “falsely stated that Holness Consulting had 18 employees and had an average monthly payroll of $120,000” on her June 2020 loan application.

The application also stated “Holness Consulting paid wages of $1,440,000” in 2019. However, according to the state, the business was dissolved in 2020 but reinstated on June 22, 2020, a few days before the loan application was submitted.

On the loan application, investigators said Holness used her father’s campaign headquarters as her business address.

Federal investigators said from July to September 2020, “Defendant Holness began issuing checks to persons in order to make it appear as if Holness Consulting had full-time employees and was complying with the conditions of the PPP loan. At the direction of the defendant Holness, the persons receiving the checks endorsed the checks and returned the checks to defendant Holness.”

Officials then allege Holness would give the person around $200 and would cash the checks herself. Court documents showed she paid 22 people, including a school bus driver and a security guard, about $1,300 every two weeks. Once they cashed the checks, the “employees" kept $300 and returned the rest to Holness.

Dale Holness said his daughter has “accepted responsibility for her mistake. We’re all human. She’s acknowledged it.”

The former mayor, who is running for a seat in Congress, said he is estranged from his daughter. He also released a statement that reads, in part:

“Damara has had no access to my real estate business, office, or had my permission to use my address or to conduct business on behalf of the Holness family name nor myself. She has had no access to my office since 2018.”

“She has made it clear to me on multiple occasions that she is an adult and as such, has conducted her own affairs. If she has done wrong, I ho

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Are folks out here snitching? I can't imagine the govt having enough resources to investigate and uncover these details on their own:
Court documents showed she paid 22 people, including a school bus driver and a security guard, about $1,300 every two weeks. Once they cashed the checks, the “employees" kept $300 and returned the rest to Holness.