Laptop brehs, need some quick advice...

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
why are these laptops the same price? does the leonova have a better screen or something, because spec wise it would seem the dell is way better?

Request Rejected DELL LAPTOP

Request Rejected LENOVO LAPTOP

thanks in advance
Never buy Dell. It would seem that their specs are on par with other manufacturers but they are notorious like HP for using the lowest quality grade of materials for every single component. You will end up with a laptop/computer with mechanical failure before the software lets you down. If I were you I'd either invest in a self built PC or a Samsung or Apple tablet because they don't cut corners which is why their devices are marked up so much.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never buy Dell. It would seem that their specs are on par with other manufacturers but they are notorious like HP for using the lowest quality grade of materials for every single component. You will end up with a laptop/computer with mechanical failure before the software lets you down. If I were you I'd either invest in a self built PC or a Samsung or Apple tablet because they don't cut corners which is why their devices are marked up so much.
only problem is I wanted to run games on the go aswell, apple n tablets don't offer that feature.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

Stop lying about Dell