Lakers win, free daps for LWO

kbtwofour

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Hopefully we benching metta now

I don't think so. He won't get benched after one game. Clark is making me proud because I always believed he had the skills and talent to be a good role player on a good team. He got the opportunity and took advantage of it unlike Estanks.

Props on Bagel too for playing well at the start of the 4th quarter when the starters were on the bench.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
kobefur.gif

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
:to: Thats my team brehs...thats my team.

You guys know me...im about as positive as a guy as there is. I believe this team is better than every fukkin team in the league. I believe our players are better than any other players in the league. OK? Those are true statements. Thats how I believe. But the team is only going so far if i'm the only one who believes. I'm not a great leader...I cant lead myself...I can't lead the LWO. We aint gonna win guys if its about Dwight. I'm sitting back waiting for us to become the team we said we were gonna be. What the hell were we waiting on. Theres a price to pay. Can we have fun...YOUR DAMN RIGHT. I demand that we have fun. Now theres a difference between having fun and being a jackass. Let's talk about our team. Can Pau and Dwight average a combined 30 rebounds a game. Can Kobe drop 25 7 and 7 consistently. Do we got the pieces to shut these motherfukkers down when we want. Lets make sure we play like the fukking LA Lakers. And not some fukkin slap dikk team. Thats what I wanna see against the Celtics. Do we understand what the fukk I wanna see on Thursday? Let's go eat a god damn snack!

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk it we won :manny:

all this game has confirmed is that metta is the biggest derailer in the NBA

:pacspit:

:salute: to bum ass toni for actually taking his bum ass out