Lakers Rumors: LeBron James Unlikely To Commit To Signing Extension Before 2022 Free Agency Begins

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
lol that account connected to the front office... but they putting that story out there cause they know the laker fans Gon pressure Bron.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Best scenario:

Trade Lebron to the Knicks for Julius Randle.

The Knicks continue their tradition of pinning their championship hopes to a veteran whose best years are behind him.

The rest of the NBA world gets to laugh at Lakers fans as they suffer watching Randle grind their offense to a halt after spending years swearing he was a great player.

:skip:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
This site REALLY misses LeBron :snoop:

Feels like Ja and Luka are the only 2 young guns that have potential to make anyone care about them

I hope they win more or the NBA is gonna be :scust: when Bron retires

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Miami, Cleveland, or GS

:lolbron:
:sas2:GS got all the mention from ESPN & Skip & Shannon he also mentions Miami in that quote & he wants Bronny in a good situation with good player development. Pat already said he would a key under the mat if he wanted to come back. Come back to play for a HOF coach & probably the best coach he ever had:sas2::troll:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was tired of his foot half way in and out bullshyt when he was with my Cavs but this last go around. I still believe we could have a good team if he would have committed.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
:sas2:GS got all the mention from ESPN & Skip & Shannon he also mentions Miami in that quote & he wants Bronny in a good situation with good player development. Pat already said he would a key under the mat if he wanted to come back. Come back to play for a HOF coach & probably the best coach he ever had:sas2::troll:

Yup lol.

GS for 1 year, end his career with Bronny at Cleveland.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
lol that account connected to the front office... but they putting that story out there cause they know the laker fans Gon pressure Bron.
Other teams might have also. Under the CBA he can't sign the extension until August. This been known and talked about endlessly already

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:mjlol:

What did the Lakers expect?

He's pretty much done this to EVERY TEAM HES PLAYED ON!!!!

I been said trade him and AD. Yall wasn't gonna win shyt anyway so you might as well Jumpstart the rebuild process

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ticket sales.

AD alone ain’t putting butts in seats

Think about it like this…. Coli can’t go a day without mentioning Bron.

So how the fukk they gonna fill an arena?
Ticket sales alone? The team is gonna be bad anyway. Might as well start preparing for the future now, whether that means trading Bron or doing whatever else.