Daps
FPELahzXMAQ8eSX
8x6RiEh.jpg

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I’m probably gonna find some Lakers fan on twitter coming up with W/L scenarios and rotation scenarios that could get them into the play-in, never seen a fanbase (excluding the LWO on here, they done with this team lmao) hold out hope for a sorry ass team like this

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I’m probably gonna find some Lakers fan on twitter coming up with W/L scenarios and rotation scenarios that could get them into the play-in, never seen a fanbase (excluding the LWO on here, they done with this team lmao) hold out hope for a sorry ass team like this
shyt crazy I thought about it as they showed people showing up and piling in, it made me think like yo these folks either got nothing to do or they really believe in the team.

if they didn’t care or believe they’d keep they ass at home…if they really wanted the team to be better, they’d had stop showing up months ago

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too bad the Spurs won't win tonight. No dejounte and no big jock landale.. unless the nuggets wants to do the world a solid :mjgrin:
How does your best player just randomly become so sick, he has to miss multiple games during a tight playoff chase?:patrice:.....Can someone put a tinfoil hat on this:jbhmm: for me please.