lakers lose...free daps to all

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:russ: These nikkas was up 11 when I turned it off.

They lost!?!??!

wizard-hader.gif

I have no idea why I've been dying laughing from this GIF for the past 30 min :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does this really matter? They gonna make the playoffs and if tehy get a first rd upset it's a cakewalk to the finals.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

boombanoo

All Star
Daps
Does this really matter? They gonna make the playoffs and if tehy get a first rd upset it's a cakewalk to the finals.

:scust: It's because of people like this why this thread needs to be bumped every time even if these nikkas go 0-82, then again day 1 of preseason.

It's not just cause we want to, we're like Stannis Baratheon out here just doing our duty to thecoli.