Laker Nation roll call

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Damn, I ain't hear this in years. My mafukkin jam doe! :smoker:

lol 12 years my nikka when that shyt first dropped during the first championship run in the Shaq and kobe era, Power 106 playing that shyt like crazy i was in 7th grade now a nikka damn near half to 30 a nikka feel real :flabbynsick:.

I dont know if any my brethren can contest to this it was such a magical time to be a laker fan and to be on the west coast California period, it was like everything coincided with each Westcoast music had major resurgence Along with the Lakers. I mean Chronic 2001, Streets is muthafukka and the 1st eastsiderz all came out around that time, you couldn't no where with out one those 3 albums bumpin someone car.

The lakers it just seemed like everything fell into place place at the right time. The Major announcement Phil was coach Lakers that year, The state of the art arena now known as the staple center opened up for the first time, Kobe first full year starting, And Shaq was fukking Superman God all rolled into fukking one that year, he was just fukking unstoppable, scoring whenever he wanted grabbing boards and being defense presence. By the end of the hard fought 7 game series with the blazers, where the famous kobe alley opp to Shaq happen. Laker fever had took over the whole fukking city. La was hard Up that ring; the city hadnt sniffed a championship since was baby , plus the laker had gotten sweeped two years away. The city was so hungry for a championship, they truly embraced the lakers almost every car had laker flag. Power 106 was offering anybody championship tickets if anyone was to tattoo reggie miller kiss my ass on they ass cheek. That first championship was definitely most memorable with the whole Atmosphere of the city; Shaq dropping 41 in that final game and fouling out, Kobe establishing firmly is that nikka as he took over brought that larry o'brien trophy back to La.

I didn't mean to rant i just had to reminisce with ya one time Laker nation

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Still Room In This bytch?

Yeah, seems to be plenty of space available

parking-lot-photo-00001.jpg

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
LWO up in this b!tch! We overachieved this year in spite of Mike Brown, but we just got to tweak our roster and fix up our bench and improve our perimeter offense and pick n roll d, but I'm ready for the offseason moves that Mitch has planned and ready for that 2012-2013 season in which the Lakeset keeps on making the league and the haters recognize greatness!! :win:
:dj2::dj2::boss:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
We're still banging, we never lost power. But the LWO era is officially over. We had Showtime, we had Nick the Quick and co.

We had the Kobe-Shaq dynasty and then the LWO. But David Bischoff decided that it was time to turn out the lights and then Kevin Goldberg ended it. We'll be back though.