Lady that owns the breaking bad house šŸ  thinks she should have been paid more šŸ§

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I. Should've got a lawyer and had them read ya paperwork

II. Chances are if u would've told them u wanted residuals or sum shyt, they would've just found someone else who would gladly take a one time fee or built sum shyt ground up

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i actually feel bad for her, with those dikkheads throwing pizza at her house. obviously wasnt worth it

but she shouldnt have signed a bad deal if she expected royalties

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchinā€™
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
She not telling the whole story on the location fee. Thatā€™s a flat fee PER DAY. Even at the low end she was looking at probably $3000 every day over the course of like 60 days per season for 5 years. Of course there are no residuals because you didnā€™t do anything on camera.

It sounds like she assumed some things, didnā€™t read the paperwork and blew the cash thinking it was everlasting

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"Breaking Bad" did not blow up until around season 4. Prior to that it was in jeopardy of getting cancelled.

Netflix started streaming seasons 1-3 just before the season 4 premiere and the rest is history. The show blew the f*ck up because people went crazy binging it and that carried over to season 4, and especially season 5. It went from 2 million viewers to 10+ million viewers.

Basically what I'm saying is, Sony would not have given her any kind of crazy money back then because they had no idea the show would do what it did.

Fred.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
You donā€™t negotiate any contract like that without an attorney or accountant present that has a keen knowledge of contracts and adequate compensation for services.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just make a tourist attraction out of this

This.

Charge $50 to get filmed throwing pizza on the roof. $10 per retake. Pizza not included but can get a percentage from the nearest location every time a someone cops.

$30 per pic in front of the house. 10% off if you have a PT Cruiser

$20 per head, per hour to swim in the pool.

$500 to slam your woman on the refrigerator with guac on her face and then smash on the island in the kitchen. Limit to only 30 minutes. Every minute in excess after 30 is $1 per minute.

Full breakfast menu to eat on the BB dining table.

Etc etc

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
"Breaking Bad" did not blow up until around season 4. Prior to that it was in jeopardy of getting cancelled.

Netflix started streaming seasons 1-3 just before the season 4 premiere and the rest is history. The show blew the f*ck up because people went crazy binging it and that carried over to season 4, and especially season 5. It went from 2 million viewers to 10+ million viewers.

Basically what I'm saying is, Sony would not have given her any kind of crazy money back then because they had no idea the show would do what it did.

Fred.

This thread got me ready to do my annual BB binge :ohlawd:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A smart person would sell virtual tours and do ā€œlittle known factsā€ or commentary on scenes filmed in her home to get money on YouTube.

But instead, her lazy ass is complaining.

:ehh: