Lady shows how you can pay at Whole Foods with the palm of your hand (666/Mark of the Beast)

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt is fake but they are working on biochips for this purpose.
Hand is uneccessary. Biochips are unnecesary too. Those are old outdated concepts from the 80s, when floppy disks were cutting edge :pachaha:

Nowadays they just use AI to moniter when you have an item and charge you immediatley after you leave the store. Your cellphone is already an identifyer to match these transactions to you.:wow:

Last edited:

broller

Veteran
Daps
shyt is fake but they are working on biochips for this purpose.

Apparently not

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This is a precursor to the mark of the beast

They are getting people comfortable with scanning their hands over these terminals and will sell it as convenience.

Fed now to track all of our purchases, incoming biometric ID to track you across the internet with a unique digital identification and products locked behind casings that can only be unlocked by a face scan or implantable id scan is coming.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People are stupid.
That being said, I don't want Amazon to have my palm print. Gonna get locked up for a murder in a place I've never even been to because cops found "my" palm print at the scene :sadcam:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Thought this was gonna be those rfid chip implants that were going around years ago.

This is cool though. Surprised they're adding that instead of incorporating that automatic check out thing they already have at their Amazon stores

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
This is a precursor to the mark of the beast

They are getting people comfortable with scanning their hands over these terminals and will sell it as convenience.

Fed now to track all of our purchases, incoming biometric ID to track you across the internet with a unique digital identification and products locked behind casings that can only be unlocked by a face scan or implantable id scan is coming.
If I had a $ for every time this was said about a piece of new technology.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Let me repeat from the OP. The mark of the beastt/666 was a joke.

You might think it's a joke, but the reality is all is falling in place for the beast system to be pushed forward

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
peek-creeping.gif

daisy mae's 2nd toe is long....that thigh definition...