Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Gaga got that asthma :blessed:

BSlYAPYCMAI_9EV.jpg:large

BSlc0qCCEAA0MPF.jpg
She got stretch mark on her t*ts, but the ass is flawless :wow:
She even got that brazillian lift at the end, :damn: I know she was a stripper, but this is pure italian genetics :noah:
So tasty shyt even look like butt implants.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plus she a freak

Lady Gaga deejay pal spills all in new book ‘Rivington Was Ours’
Brendan Sullivan says he met Gaga in 2006 when she was getting her kicks as a go-go dancer — and these new exclusive photos show just what kind of kicks.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...lls-rivington-article-1.1443307#ixzz2dkGD0aBl

lady-gaga-drug-bisexual.jpg

Brendan Sullivan says he met Lady Gaga in 2006 when she was a go-go dancer partying on New York’s lower East Side.

Wild child Stefani Germanotta fine-tuned her Lady Gaga persona during a few crazy, pre-fame years on New York’s lower East Side when she partied hard and explored her bisexuality, says a former deejay who has written a tell-all book.

Brendan Sullivan, 31, says he met Gaga, now 27, in 2006 when she was getting her kicks as a go-go dancer — and these new exclusive photos show just what kind of kicks. One shows the future recording star getting a dollar bill stuffed into her all-too-skimpy G-string. Another shows her vamping at a club in leather.

'People loved her as a dancer,' Brendan Sullivan writes in his new book about pal Lady Gaga's early years. 'When she was dancing on stage, they were like, "Wow, who’s that?"’
“We’d go out every night, eight nights a week, if we could. She would match me for drinks toe-to-toe,” said Sullivan, who wrote “Rivington Was Ours: Lady Gaga, the Lower East Side, and the Prime of Our Lives” for HarperCollins.

In a new book published by HarperCollins, Brendan Sullivan, a deejay and friend of Lady Gaga, remembers 'the beginning of Lady Gaga' when she would jump on bar tops and perform.
Sullivan says Germanotta discovered her Gaga side by jumping on bar tops and performing for the crowd.

“People loved her as a dancer,” he said. “When she was dancing on stage, they were like, ‘Wow, who’s that?’ And that was the beginning of Lady Gaga.”

'We’d go out every night, eight nights a week, if we could. She would match me for drinks toe-to-toe,' deejay Brendan Sullivan writes in his tell-all book about Lady Gaga.

The two would stay out all night and then crawl back to their beds — with Gaga sacking out with men or women.:takedat:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
not sure why this is a surprise she always had ass :manny:

regardless she can take a ride on my disco stick and play a love game while i give her that poker face and then she gives me a applause for that good d i gave her :ahh: