LadiesOfTheColi: How old were you when your body "filled out"?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
@Giselle
I answered in the other thread but will answer here w/ more detail.
I've always been tall and slim so 5'9,130 and below, and was a B. I wasn't until like 26/27 where I started to gain weight and fill out, now I'm a C, have a bit more curves and butt (altho it can be bigger :mjcry:). I think it's attributed to BC and my metabolism slowing, as I'm 28 now.
So don't worry, at 20 I was a olive oyl lol, but I think you'll fill out in time. It's better to be a late bloomer cuz u stay finer for longer :smile:
i luv you regardless of your booty size or other things like that; u sexy no matter what

kittenheels

Pushing through the #Zoo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Butt at 16 , 19 breast, hips and more ass. I don't like my breast though, I was good being a B cup.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I always had a lil booty but I was tall and slim, my boobs were non existent up until I was about 22-23 I went from a small b to a c and now I'm a d-dd. Unfortunately my booty is still average and when I lose weight my boobs and butt go down as well.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I always had legs. I was a late bloomer though. I believe I always had a booty like in middle school high school. I had a smaller chest. To me I still looked girlish, like my front silhouette wasn't really curvy.

Around 21 I got more shapely and my boobs got bigger. I miss my smaller boobs :(

Asthma steroids also stunted my development, I didn't finish growing until my 20s.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@Giselle
I answered in the other thread but will answer here w/ more detail.
I've always been tall and slim so 5'9,130 and below, and was a B. I wasn't until like 26/27 where I started to gain weight and fill out, now I'm a C, have a bit more curves and butt (altho it can be bigger :mjcry:). I think it's attributed to BC and my metabolism slowing, as I'm 28 now.
So don't worry, at 20 I was a olive oyl lol, but I think you'll fill out in time. It's better to be a late bloomer cuz u stay finer for longer :smile:
:ohlawd: