LadiesOfTheColi: How old were you when your body "filled out"?

Giselle

Daps
Most people say their early 20s. I'm 20. Tell me your stories. Give me hope. :mjcry:

Was it because of weight gain from eating a lot? Or did you go to the gym? Did taking birthcontrol help?

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
Most people say their early 20s. I'm 20. Tell me your stories. Give me hope. :mjcry:

Was it because of weight gain from eating a lot? Or did you go to the gym? Did taking birthcontrol help?

i gave shorties backshots and helped them get that ass fatter. :ehh::ehh:

i could hook you up free and help you gain that booty plus i'll get you on a diet :ehh::ehh:

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
@Giselle
I answered in the other thread but will answer here w/ more detail.
I've always been tall and slim so 5'9,130 and below, and was a B. I wasn't until like 26/27 where I started to gain weight and fill out, now I'm a C, have a bit more curves and butt (altho it can be bigger :mjcry:). I think it's attributed to BC and my metabolism slowing, as I'm 28 now.
So don't worry, at 20 I was a olive oyl lol, but I think you'll fill out in time. It's better to be a late bloomer cuz u stay finer for longer :smile:

Giselle

Daps
I developed breasts in elementary school. A few us us were wearing bras by the 6th grade.

9 unfortunately

lol I wasn't talking about the beginning stages of puberty, I was talking about the later stages. 18-early 20s. Where women usually fill out. Fuller boobs, hips ect. Instead of being a slim/skinny teen.
Some position make ur ass bigger , its like butt exercise

Read this

Does Sex Make Your Butt Bigger? Our Guide (with Pics)

Nope lol Ask your doctor.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
lol I wasn't talking about the beginning stages of puberty, I was talking about the later stages. 18-early 20s. Where women usually fill out. Fuller boobs, hips ect. Instead of being a slim/skinny teen.

Nope lol Ask your doctor.
I was never a skinny teen. I always had breasts and ass, My breasts did get much bigger in my mid 20s when I gained weight.

36C to 44DDD

I've lost the weight, but still have most of the breasts.

Last edited: